Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining dropshipping operations with features like easy product management, order processing, and inventory tracking. The automation features are praised for smooth order fulfillment and error minimization. The app's real-time order tracking and robust inventory management system are also appreciated. Customer support, especially the live chat, is noted for its promptness and effectiveness. The app's seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and AliExpress, and its bulk order processing feature are seen as productivity boosters. The app also offers a free unlimited plan for beginners.

January 30, 2024

muy buen soporte y oportuno gracias a adele

Tienda myfamnet
Chile
25 days using the app
DSers replied January 31, 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

August 5, 2023

i was having some troubles with the order fulfilment so decided to reach out to dsers support. serein was very helpful with my issue and able to resolve the problem for me very quickly. i am new to dropshipping and would not have got as far as i have without the assistance of dsers support

Otaku Kit
5 months using the app
DSers replied August 6, 2023

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

September 11, 2023

Eden was very helpful with the two issues I had with deleting a store I was not using and also updating the payment status. She was very knowledgeable with the issues and making sure they all were handle before the call was ended.

Evolving Vault
18 days using the app
DSers replied September 18, 2023

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 5, 2024

amazing help i got from Sylvia,, she is really good at what she do. she communicate very well with people and have a really good experience,, she helped me a lot with everything i asked,, i recommend her for you

De Mare
Netherlands
DSers replied February 8, 2024

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 27, 2024

This was very fast and responsive representative! I needed something done and it got done right away. Not only that he/she was very patient with me ... Thanks !

Alternative Clothing
DSers replied February 29, 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 17, 2023

Jully was so kind. Helped me a lot.
She done my order for me, manually placed then since it had an error in on aliexpress.

Really do recommend them, VERY VERY reactive and FAAAAst.

Have a great day my DropShipping friends Millionnaires.

Sourire Shop
France
2 months using the app
DSers replied August 20, 2023

September 7, 2023

Good APP! Tried their Customer service which was good! Lily on Customer service was great and helped out!

Recommend!

Von Essen of Sweden
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
DSers replied September 11, 2023

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 6, 2023

service client avec olivia parfait personne sérieuse et rapide

LPCARR
France
6 days using the app
DSers replied December 7, 2023

September 7, 2023

I´ve never experienced this good support before. I had a problem in Dsers and Lucy helped me right away. Now everything is working and she also taught me a faster way to work with Dsers. Thank you so much Lucy, you are the best! Much appreciated.

Essentially
Sweden
11 days using the app
DSers replied September 11, 2023

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 10, 2023

Thank you very much Wendy, for your responsiveness and professionalism.

Ma boutique