DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping | Reviews

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Peachango

Best app for dropshipping and fulfilling orders. Advanced mapping option is great for creating your own bundles and the support service is A+

Hi Peachango,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our features and customer service. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Optiggles

I really recommend this app 100% I use it for all my stores because of its simplicity and featuressss!

Hi Optiggles,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Pawness

Super useful and handy!! The best app for dropshipping
Dsers support team (via messenger) is one of the best and fastest teams I've ever had a deal with. Highly recommend!

Hi Pawness,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers on providing a fabulous dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SMDStyle

I love the support of Dsers... They will take the time out to to make sure your on the right track... Violet did a great job with helping me with my shipping issue.... thanks for the assistance.

Hi SMDStyle,

We will let our customer team know that enjoy working with them, especially with Violet. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a high quality service. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Supply Vibes

I am really happy with my experience with dsers, and their communication is excellent! As this is my first time Dropshipping they answered any questions I had and even walked me through the steps! I would give 10 stars

Hi The Supply Vibes,

We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Enjoy dropshipping with DSers!

e-maginne

It was a exceptional service. Very very good. The attendant was extremely attentive to me and helped me a lot

Hi e-maginne,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Summer Store

Dsers is perfect, and even better is the support they give, fast and really solves your issues! Dsers é perfeito, e ainda melhor é o suporte que eles oferecem, rápido e realmente resolvem suas questões, sou do Brasil e estou amando!

Hi Summer Store,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service teams work very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Tendência Center

great I really liked the application it helps order processing a lot, it makes my life easier, processing is very fast and I have a tip to improve order processing with upsell, put the option to filter customers with 2 orders or more

Hi Tendência Center,

We really appreciate your review of DSers. We will take your suggestions into consideration! It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Daydeals

Im very happy with the good service that they gave me. Also the applection is working really good like I expected.

Hi Daydeals,

Loja Belle Femme

Muito bom o suporte, prontamente me atenderam e resolveram meu problema, achei que ia demorar, mas não demorou

Hi Loja Belle Femme,