DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping | Reviews

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

LoveGats

sensacional. revisaram meu problema e resolvemos em minutos! atenciosos e prestativos, rcomendo dsers.

Hi LoveGats,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. They are always here for you to help solve your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Cases Papaya

Very helpfull and fast support. Jessica, who helped me last time was great! And the platform is also very good.

Hi Cases Papaya,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Ma Culotte Menstruelle

En attente de résolution de problème, je reviendrais changer l'évaluation quand ce sera réglé ! Pris en charge par Bruna

December 30, 2020

Hi dear Ma Culotte Menstruelle !

We are so sorry that you are facing issue currently. Team has been communicating with Ali team since we got your feedback.

As you mentioned, before, there is no such issue and it happened all of a sudden. Team needs time to confirm details with Ali team, work on a fix accordingly, and test very carefully to make sure no other error happens when we solve your issue since the feature is important to all of our users.
We thank you very much for your understanding and patience. We will put the solution online very soon after we make sure the fix is completely OK.

Have a good day.

Best,
DSers team

route716

Very helpful customer service and loved how easy it was after the steps was explained! The rep gave me step by step and a couple videos and after I explained what I was doing Jessica broke it down on what I was doing wrong. Being a new drop shipper it is very helpful having someone take the tone to help me

Hi route71,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them, especially with Jessica. DSers is always here to help you in any way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

gvbag technology™

Very good app. Support team is helpful and fast. Good developer team. I recommend it highly. Thank you

Hi gvbag technology™,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers on providing a fabulous dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Ruchels

O suport deles através do messenger é excelente. Sempre que preciso resolvem os problemas num instante.

Hi Ruchels,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

AMMPOURE

Thank you Jesse for the amazing help. highly recommended :) She/he has been very helpful and very prompt. Jessica is amazing !

Hi AMMPOURE,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service, especially with Jesse. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SafeChristmas

My questions were quickly and well answered. The persons who answered were nice and helpful. I recommand the app:)

Hi SafeChristmas,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. They are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

case milk

Very helpful! I have been using it since June. Fast customer support which I really love! They have been responding ever since. Whenever I get a problem, they fix it right away. Good business!

Hi case milk,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

beautybypops

Super Dser au top et très réactif incroyable.
toujours dispo il n'hésite pas à envoyer des captures d'écran au top. thanks Violet

Hi beautybypops,