DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wownly

Excellent service. Tks Helen for solving the problem quickly. I strongly recommend Dsers to everyone!

Hi Wownly,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

gilet pour chat

Location France

Dsers est le meilleur. Moi personnellement je leur donne 10/5 étoiles. je recommande vivement cette application

Hi gilet pour chat,

We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

magicdeals24

Location Germany

nice service, fast replies, app is easy to handle. Very satisfied! Very helpful for dropshipping business. Special thanks to Jennifer for her fast help!

Hi magicdeals24,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Happirags

Location Denmark

Great app, with great support, Claire and Colins are very helpful and customer minded and gives great information.......................................................................

Hi Happirags,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Catnipaw

Location Czechia

I really appreciate services of customer care member Clary, who helped me a lot when I struggled with setting up my store. And the app is quite easy to use, it's intuitive and doesn't have any bugs. :)

Hi Catnipaw,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MODASA

Location Brazil

DSers has many advantages besides live chat support. It's very simple to use. Nicki from the Dsers support team helped me a lot by clearing up all my queries and suggesting solutions. Now I can follow more clearly. Thank you!

Hi MODASA,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MAAVARO Ltd.

Thanks Lena for your help. I was panicking as the stock levels weren't syncing on my store. Lena was able to quickly help me solve the issue. Thank you Lena :)

Hi MAAVARO Ltd.,

Thoms2

i love how the support is direct the workers are always active to assist me and they give me helpful information to help me run my shop
especially one Dsers employee called colins she is very patient and helpful! thank you.

Hi Thoms2,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

My Little Kids

Location France

Thanks Ruby for your help. Solved my issue really quickly! Great reactivity and take care of customers satisfaction.

Hi My Little Kids,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LAR PIETRA

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 1 day

O App é muito bom. Funciona perfeitamente na minha loja! O atendimento é muito bom e rápido comparada a outros apps.

Hi LAR PIETRA,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!