DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Your True Confidence

Top Customer Service experience they are extremely helpful and professional. Plus the prices and plans are the best i have found.

Hi Your True Confidence,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Chatoushop

fast and perfect !!
I messenger with Bruna eeeerjfbahjfbahjfbashjbfahjbfhjasbhjfbahjbfhjasbfhafadfff 100 characters

Hi Chatoushop,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

GirlieDoll

Bruna did a great job answering all my questions! From A-Z it was a easy expierence. Would recommend using this app. As their customer service is wonderful.

Hi GirlieDoll,

We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Earcammy.nl

The customer service was great! Veronica helped me solve a problem in a couple minutes! I recommend this app alot.

Hi Earcammy.nl,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Home Pets Heaven

Helpful and very fast interaction. The problem will not be solved but support tried to suggest another solution.

Hi Home Pets Heaven,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Evos-Car™

I really love Dsers services. I think all the people in the service department are very responsive, and I really appreciate that! I can say that because it was the case with Niki, she knew how to answer my questions, while adding information that I did not know, I am delighted thank you very much Niki!

Hi Evos-Car™,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mundo Wow

Much easier talk with the team on messenger. Its really a great and fast support. Thank you Niki, for your fast reply.

Hi Mundo Wow,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Quiski

Vernonica the champion! she helped me solve a big problem that disrupted my organization, big thank you, and I wish everyone had Veronica

Hi Quiski,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Givoza DE

Great app and great customer service! June was really a great help. I would recommend this to everyone

Hi Givoza DE,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

solars.fr

great support ................................................................................................................

Hi solars.fr,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!