DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MyPixelPicker

I contacted DSers Support today to solve my problem of validating an order on Aliexpress. Niki from Support was an exceptional help, competent and attentive. In a few minutes she solved my problem.

Hi MyPixelPicker,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

hbound-design

Really like the interface and it's making the process of ordering simple as it should be. Customer support is quick to react as well!

Hi hbound-design,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kerworld

Dsers is a great application, but the most important thing is the customer support. Super fast, friendly and efficient. I wanted to make changes to a product without having to redo everything and Catherine from customer support guided and assisted me through the changes with great patience and kindness and all at 7am. Thank you for your speed

Hi Kerworld,

We are incredibly grateful that you enjoy our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Aculief.co

DSers is an easy intergration with shopify and Aliexpress for those just getting stared with Ecommerce. Their customer service is top notch as well. I received help from Catherine and she fixed all my issues quite fast and effectively.

Hi Aculief.co,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FlagWaves

Problem with my store so I contacted Dsers support. Catalina helped me very well thanks again to her

Hi FlagWaves,

We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Novabrushe

thank you verry much bonne applicatiàon bon service client merci pour la disponibilité et pour la qulaité

Hi Novabrushe,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

yospirit

Krystal help me today to solde a critical problem on my dsers account with a very professional maner. Quick and kind

Hi yospirit,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PuplyLips

I contacted DSers Support today to solve my problem of validating an order on Aliexpress. Ms Catalina from Support was an exceptional help, competent and attentive. In a few minutes she solved my problem. Alain

Hi PuplyLips,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

factoryOutletOfficial

Fantastic knowledge from Krystal at Dsers, very quick handling skills. Ability to find a fault and diagnose it. Excellent in guiding customers to desired task needed to be done to carry out checks to see if it can be done from my side to eliminate wasteful resource time from Dsers Krystal should be employee of the month

Hi factoryOutletOfficial,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

fitnessarium

Meena gave fast and accurate answers to my question on how to whitelist my account whit aliexpress.

Hi fitnessarium,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!