DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Mais Bella Rosa

Melhor aplicativo para processamento de pedidos, além de poder fazer pedidos em massa gratuitamente, ainda tem um suporte incrível!

MYTEA

great apps, work well, custom service very helpfull et fast. With the free version you can do everything.

C'est Maman qui la fait

Un service client très rapide et courtois, je remercie Jessica qui m'a beaucoup aidé et s'est montrée très réactive. Je recommande

mcligo

Ruby is always super-pro and very kind which is basic to deal with customers.... I know well because I've been an international customer service rappresentative for 20 years . Very good job Ruby . take care

Jeezi

Jessica a été très rapide et à répondu très rapidement à ma demande ! dsers est vraiment une très bonne application ! Merci énormément Jessica d'avoir été la pour moi

5th Basic

I'm new to Dsers. I have an issue that took me a whole day and couldn't solve it. when I reach out to support, Jessica responded in a few minutes. I was surprised by her fast response. She really knows her stuff and help me solve my problem in a second. What a life safer. Appreciate and satisfy with the customer service. I try many apps, this app has good features and support. I recommend. Thx Jessica!

Rivolve

A big thank you to jessica for being efficient, quick and very friendly. She was able to provide me with the solution and place my orders for me :)

Handy Ways

Jessica helped me placing ordres to AliExpress through DSers. She took time to provide precize information with screenshots which were very helpful. Thanks again Jessica !

goldinskine

I really appreciate the reactivity of their support teams. Jessica really helped me with my synchronization issue. Thank you, Jessica and Dsers.

Naumade

Dsers offers a constant and really helpfull customer service on facebook messenger, especially Jessica. They are always available and never let you without response to your questions !