DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Keep House Clean

Since 2 days I am struggling with Dsers to finalize the orders from customers. The support team told me what I needed to solve the problem. I am now on the way to apply their answer.

Hi Keep House Clean,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. We hope you will find their suggestions to be helpful. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Soukque

I do like the app and I am especially impressed with the support I get. As this is totally new to me, I had a couple of questions. They are patient and give good information. Thumbs up for Rick, Monica and Jessica. On 26th of May I had a very pleasant chat with Catalina. I was a bit stressed about an order that I thought didn't go through and she patiently helped me out. I am very happy with that!!

Hi Soukque,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FOXHOM

Thanks to Dsers, Really responsive and efficient team, setting problem solved in no time.
A real pleasure to work with them.

Hi FOXHOM,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Learn Toys

Before I used Oberlo, but a year ago I switched to this application. The benefits are brutal, and customer service is fast and effective. What I like the most about Dser is the integration with Aliexpress, and above all the ability to place all orders at the same time. I think they will have a great future, since they care about improving and do what their community needs.

Hi Learn Toys,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review about our app and customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja Vida Ativa

Atendimento rápido e eficaz do suporte. Melhor App da Shopify, a integração é segura e fácil de fazer.

Hi Loja Vida Ativa,

Trendado.se

Friendly and helpful customer support. Jessica replied very quick and helped me efficiently. Thank you

Hi Trendado.se,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them, especially with Jessica. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

StarEcoly

Dsers is a very good platform for e-commerce. There are a lot of features and it's easy to use. Customer service is very responsive and I thank Jessica who was very competent and very responsive.

Hi StarEcoly,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app and improve our customer service to make our users' dropshipping experience better. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Brastics

Recently moved over to this app therefore wasn’t 100% with using it. I came across an issue with mapping - easily got speaking to Jessica and sorted any issues out straight away with quick response. Great app with 5* customer support if you run into any issues

Hi Brastics,

We are glad that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Germanna

Very good support. Jessica, who attended me, requests a lot, friendly and quick. It really helped me a lot.

Hi Germanna,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

STOW

this app helps helps a lot. its much more easy to process orders. the support is fast and smart, Jessica answered all my questions and helped me

Hi STOW,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!