DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Atout bien-être

J'ai utilisé cette application pour m'aider à lier mon produit avec Aliexpress. Votre collaborateur Barrett a su me donner des informations intéressantes et utiles je lui remercie infiniment. Merci à vous

Hi Atout bien-être,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

My soft legging

I am very satisfied with the DSers Help Center for Shopify, and particularity Helen :-) they informed me very quickly!

Hi My soft legging,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ellosun.com

Wspaniała i szybka pomoc od Emily :)
Bardzo dziękuję i szczerze polecam. Aplikacja przejrzysta, obsługa i wsparcie na najwyższym poziomie.
Super.

Hi ellosun.com,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

tabou.eu

Emily! Bardzo Ci dziękuję za pomoc, mam nadzieję, że porozmawiamy jeszcze nie raz, choć to oznacza moje kłopoty ;)
Super obsługa!
Polecam szczerze.

Hi tabou.eu,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you really enjoy our customer service, especially with Eamily. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TOPPROGIFT

I appreciated your support specially Emiley the rep's support. She is very supportive and in a timely manner helps me out.

Hi TOPPROGIFT,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

EasyCurls™

J'ai eu recours au support de la plateforme, car j'avais des questions. Ken a su y répondre et a pu m'aider entièrement, de façon très rapide! Merci encore pour cet excellent travail. Je recommande :)

Hi EasyCurls™,

We are happy that your problems were solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

bekodashop

Great app! I've saved time and energy for my work. Support is amazing, they respond rapidly and are very helpful. Thanks for all your help Melissa, you're amazing <3

Hi bekodashop,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

myglitters

thank you for assistance Meena was helpful and assist me for payments with aliexpress and tracking numbers for shopify

Hi myglitters,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to give it everything we’ve got. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

einfachglücklich24

This app will make your live so much easier and safe tons of hours. In case you have a question just contact the support team on Facebook. They answer super fast and have an answer for every question!

Hi einfachglücklich24,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. We strive to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

STYLISH EXTRAS

Dsers is a wonderful. order fulfillment and supplier finding app for drop shippers, it is even Free, I really love this App, thank you so much for this App to Dsers, It makes my life easier. Even the customer supports is unparalleled, this customer support agent Catalina is wonderful, she helped me solve all of my problems She is the best customer support rep ever

Hi STYLISH EXTRAS,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!