Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless AliExpress integration, automation, and advanced order tracking. Its user-friendly interface and efficient bulk order processing are particularly beneficial for new dropshippers. The 24/7 customer support is commended for quick responses and effective solutions. The app also offers a free unlimited plan and a live chat feature for immediate assistance. It's recognized for simplifying product sourcing and order fulfillment, allowing merchants to focus on business growth.

December 23, 2023

Eu estava aflita por não conseguir resolver um problema de login... Sherry, me ajudou, amei o atendimento, estou muito feliz e satisfeita, é um anjo.

Mazzi Store
Brazil
9 months using the app
DSers replied January 3, 2024

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

April 20, 2024

Atendimento excelente.

Responde rápido e com clareza!

Rolphstore
Brazil
17 days using the app
DSers replied April 22, 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 29, 2023

Great support. Professional help and rapid response. I wouldn't do it without you Sandy!

Calmies
Poland
3 months using the app
DSers replied November 30, 2023

November 6, 2023

Sherry helped me so well and so quickly to switch products from one store to another. I am impressed with her prompt response and effectiveness. Thanks a lot !

Okini
France
8 months using the app
DSers replied November 8, 2023

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 23, 2023

Very helpful and responsive

AwakenYourYoniverse
Over 1 year using the app
DSers replied January 3, 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

October 30, 2023

Wendy was great in assisting me with a problem i was having with multiple product listings that really needed to be variants within one product. She also suggested to get in touch with the supplier to create one link with multiple product variants, i hadn't even thought of that!

PaddleBall Sports Co
2 months using the app
DSers replied November 1, 2023

November 4, 2023

I had trouble with my account, but customer service stayed with me for more than an hour and fixed everything for me! She was polite and her name was Selena!
Great customer service :D

Kodeh Online
9 months using the app
DSers replied November 6, 2023

Hi there!
Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

October 28, 2023

The person who assist me is serein she very helpful I can give her 6 stars she let me understand how process a our dser , she is fantastic hopefully she can help me in the future she is very patient and very helpful

Joveees Store
5 months using the app
DSers replied October 29, 2023

October 31, 2023

Alice was amazing !!!! I didn’t know there was a chat available and then once I did realize the help I got was basically immediate! She helped me solve my issue quickly and I sincerely appreciated the help! Thanks again!

Feminine Fits Collection
2 months using the app
DSers replied November 2, 2023

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 1, 2024

great

DriftMotor
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
DSers replied February 3, 2024

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!