DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 12, 2022

Chris was extremely helpful. It was so good to be able to get help immediately through messenger rather than trawling through everything to try and get the answer to what I needed. Great service. Great advice. Thank you Chris!

Gaming & Gadget
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 12, 2022

Amazing customer service. Tang helped me with all my enquires and went above and beyond for me. Thank you tang ! :)

labels-by-gigi

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 12, 2022

Lucy was amazing! Was so patience me with and provided helpful screenshots. Thanks again for all your help! I really appreciate it.

Flossy Teeth
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 11, 2022

hello i realli liked the way they helped me step by step wow i thought it was not easy but it really was step by step thanks to tiffany from Dsers so attentive. tiffany thanks you

THERORIGINØ
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 11, 2022

Excellent service, she’s very helpful and it was very quick and I’m satisfied with it.

Slayed Wigs
Jamaica
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 11, 2022

Pretty easy and straightforward to use. Very responsive and helpful customer service too. Thank you.

LOOOPE NZ
New Zealand

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 11, 2022

Excellent service the care team person provided. She was very knowledge and helped me with all I needed to know for solving the issue. Thank you!

KELS SHOP
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 11, 2022

Villanelle provided excellent customer service and answered all of my concerns and questions. She was patient and made sure to stay on with me until I got everything figured out.

Sudden Weal™
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 11, 2022

Tiffany provided excellent customer service and answered all of my concerns and questions. She was patient and made sure to stay on with me until I got everything figured out.

Tangleddrip
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 11, 2022

Great Service. they have 24/7 customer helping message service, reply in a minutes. If you gave any problem you do not have to send the email and waiting for the reply. recommend it!

EZ Cube

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers!Happy dropshipping with DSers!