DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

SenpaiKulture

Great app thats really helpful when dealing with orders. Had an issue and Jessica sorted it all out for me straight away! thanks again

Hi SenpaiKulture,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

By Pro Beauty

The support is agile and very good. Like this app very mutch because its quickly to do the orders to aliexpress.

Hi By Pro Beauty,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Seu Mundo Fácil

I had a technical problem with orders and the attendant Jessica answered me and helped me to solve it quickly. It saved my day. Great!

Hi Seu Mundo Fácil,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TICASA

The best app for processing orders, im Using for years with great cashback option. thanks to Jessica.

Hi TICASA,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review, especially about our cashback option. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DEAP STORE animals

je voulais changer de fournisseur pour un produit .
Jessica m'a guidé et mon problème a été résolu très rapidement.
merci

Hi DEAP STORE animals,

We are happy that your issue was fixed and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mabble Case

Monica from customer service was very reactive and was able to help me clarify my problem, I recommend this application !

Hi Mabble Case,

We are glad to learn that your problem was clarified. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. They are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Baby Chew Toys

Monica from DSers was extremely helpful and quick with a response. I would highly recommend anyone to use this app for their store.

Hi Baby Chew Toys,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DealBox

Today I spoke with the attendant Jesse and I would like to congratulate here for the excellent service. She was very helpful and resolved my issue on time.
Many thanks to the Dsers team for all the assistance

Hi DealBox,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them, especially with Lucy. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fluffsy

Monica from the DSers support team helped me very well. The app works perfect. Never had big issues and if I did, i'm always helped fast.

Hi Fluffsy,

Trendy-shoe

Dser is a great app so far with a great customer service. I will write a more detailed review once I have used it for at least a month. But for far, it's awesome!

Hi Trendy-shoe,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!