DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Kentmann Design

Excellent ! Une équipe très sympathiques c'est toujours un plaisir de communiquer avec eux via messenger.

Hi Kentmann Design,

We are happy that you are enjoying dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Lumins

I have been working with them for more than 2 years and their after-sales service has always been excellent. I recommend them !

Hi Lumins,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Thank you for joining us more than 2 years! Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Ideal Oferta

best app for processing orders!! they have affiliate program, is very easy to use and setup and the support is really amazing!! I really recommend!

Hi Ideal Oferta,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you when processing orders. Glad you enjoy our affiliate program! DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Casquette Vintage

I exchanged Oberlo for this application, good support and nice features. I recommand for all your dropshipping needs

Hi Casquette Vintage,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review on our customer service and we are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

GOMSHOPP

franchement rien a redire!! le service client et super réactif et en plus très patient pour trouver une solution au problème et aussi a l'écoute .

Hi GOMSHOPP,

We will let our customer team to know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mercentury

I love this app. Give it a try it won't hurt. Their customer support is amazing. There still learning and growing. But all in all they are here for you. I will be honest though compared to other apps. Bulk ordering is a must have feature for beginning dropshippers and its free here which makes them stand out. They do need to fix certain issues to be the best app on Shopify though. Like Syncing products. Syncing product isn't too hard but if they made it more efficient less people would contact their customer support because its super easy to migrate to their store. Another feature I would recommend is to add an analytics section for product without needing orders. I would recommend also if you linked ad cost to sales channels like FB, IG, Google, Bing, Tik Tok, Snapchat, and influencer marketing to understand the analytics of your store. For example, Product cost, shipping cost, Ad cost. Another recommendation is to be able to import product from any website not just AliExpress. For example Alibaba. Another recommendation is pushing products out of stock it should be automated pretty fast. Another issue is in live product section it doesn't show shipping cost until order has been fulfilled big issue especially if supplier changes cost of shipping extremely fast to a big drastic number.

Hi Mercentury,

We really appreciate your review on our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment on us. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

plaidwinter

Fast and efficient support, currently in the middle of launching my first shop they bring me a lot of help, I recommend!

Hi plaidwinter,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our support. DSers will continue trying its best to provide excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

trueskincarede

Best Fulfillment App so far!! Really like the integration and the functionality! Mapping feature is strong!!

Hi trueskincarede,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers and our mapping feature. Thank you for your review on our App. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ELITE CROSSING ZONE LLC

I wanted to leave my first app review because I messaged DSers-AliExpress Dropshipping today about a mapping question, and my question was answered immediately on fb messenger!! Not only did I get answers to the issue I had, but DSers also answered my other questions and made sure I was good to go! Thank you Dsers, this is the easiest and most through app on the shopify store! (I did NOT have any technical issues. The app works great, I was just confused on how to use it!) I HIGHLY recommend this app for dropshipping!

November 1, 2020

Hi ELITE CROSSING ZONE LLC,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Earlybreeze

I used the D-Sers customer service twice and i got a reply really quick which answered my questions on Point. Also the People are very Polite and courtious! Top!

November 2, 2020

Hi Earlybreeze,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!