DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
DSers
August 24, 2022

L'application est bien et fonctionnel, lorsque j'ai eu besoin d'aide l'assistance est parfaite, Helen à répondu à mes questions avec clareté.

Ephemert
France

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Edited August 24, 2022

The app is a bit hard to use at first. However, your support folks are great! I worked with Luna and my experience was great!

Flirtinwithcolor

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 24, 2022

The app is excellent, I can import the products I want and the support is always available to help us whenever we need it. I received help from Luna who helped me with a fundamental problem in my operation.

Cuidarte Integral
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 24, 2022

O app é ótimo, e o suporte melhor ainda!! Fui atendida pela Jhenny, na minha língua e tive todo apoio!!!

Grande Site
Brazil

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 24, 2022

I was happy to get help from Jenny today, with different issues ☺️ thank you keep up the good work
Sam

evryoneshappiness
Israel
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!