DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

TrendsWelt

After using OBERLO for many years, I couldn't think of a better product on the market. Yes there is. DSERS is amazing! It can do everything for free. It works perfectly.

Hi TrendsWelt,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our app. DSers will continue trying its best to provide excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Leggination España

Amazing APP and amazing customer service. They respond very quick and they are very helpful :) 100% recommended!!

Hi Leggination España,

We really appreciate your review on our app and customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

desinfectus

Excellente appli et service a la clientèle! Grace a Barret, tout fonctionne parfaitement bien, je vous recommande vraiment d'utiliser cette application si vous souhaitez gagner du temps sur vos commandes!

Hi desinfectus,

We will let our customer team to know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback on our app and customer service. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

NeckFab

This app has issues. One of my orders was fulfilled on aliexpress but the app failed to capture the payment on Shopify. By the time I noticed this the payment Authorization had already expired. Watch out for freebies with this one.

September 26, 2020

Hi dear NeckFab team!

We are sorry to hear that you failed to capture your payment. Please note that capture payment is NOT a DSers feature. Please set up Auto capture payment on your Shopify setting panel to receive money from your buyers. Please feel free to let us know when you need any other help. Have a great day.

DSers team

Restatch

I used this app for all my dropshipping. Product fulfilment is like no other. The customer service is great. Always solved the issue. I recommend Dsers!

Hi Restatch,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Wondercream

Great customer service, love how fast they respond, i hope this apps will develop even further so can help a dropshipper like me

Hi Wondercream,

Nuit confortable

346/5000
Great After Sales Service, Following an error on my part I could not connect, Jesse took charge of me and solved my problem without getting upset, quietly without counting his time !! Extraordinary, it felt like 20 years ago when customer service took the time to take care of customer issues !! Thank you thank you

Hi Nuit confortable,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MAVICHY

Great service, they respond very quickly and give detailed guides and tips. Very satisfied with this app!

Hi MAVICHY,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

maroqueshop

Amazing quick support, You just need to add two more free stores to add to the same account for the beginners like me

November 4, 2020

Hi maroqueshop,

We really appreciate your review on our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

fashiontoto

I like this app,it is vey helpful.The customer service is very good.I like them.I will always use it.

November 4, 2020

Hi fashiontoto,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!