DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Casa Eufórica

Meena tirou todas as minhas dúvidas , não tenho o que reclamar do suporte.
Estou muito feliz com essa plataforma e sua atendente Meena.

May 19, 2021

Hi Casa Eufórica,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FYNENAILS

Beenle helped me a lot and was very quick to helping me with the problem at hand. Provided many photos for visual assistance as well

May 19, 2021

Hi FYNENAILS,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fênix Shop Oficial

I really appreciate Catherine's help, she transferred my case to the technology team and was super helpful, perfect service!!

May 13, 2021

Hi Fênix Shop Oficial,

Electric Violet

I talked to the support agent Barrett, the customer service is great and Barrett helped me resolve the problem quickly, Thanks Barrett!!

May 13, 2021

Hi Electric Violet,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

West Home Brasil

The application is very good and still has great service. I was very well attended by Stephanie! Thanks Stephanie!

Hi West Home Brasil,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Trendy Crab

I had a chat with the support agent, Barrett for my inventory sync clarification. I got a prompt response within a minute and the correct resolution for the issue and clarification. The support agent had good knowledge of customer issues and how to provide resolution. Glad I had contacted the support team.

Hi Trendy Crab,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Ssyra

Très bonne application, l'utilisation est très simple pour tout e-commerce. Un support d'excellent qualité. Merci à Ruby du support pour l'excellent soutien qu'elle m'a fourni, pour sa rapide réactivité et sa politesse. Très bonne application.

Hi Ssyra,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Tudopro.com

I used the support with Ruby and this is so perfect Thank u.
This is really so fast i liked to use it.

Hi Tudopro.com,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Zamoorra

Make all order with one click and make all payment in another click, all the tracking information and status are sync'ed automatically. Thank you Jessica for your promptness. highly recommended.

Hi Zamoorra,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TheGoodGuyShop

The first time we try this platform and to be honest, it's a good app and service. Jessica is helpful also :) Cheers

Hi TheGoodGuyShop,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!