DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ShokCenter

O melhor atentimento que já tive! Vocês estão de parabens. A jessica consguiu solucionar todos os meus problema.

Smartwatch123.net

This dropshipping app, just by having the support it has, is way better than Oberlo. Support is 24/7, they reply within 5 minutes in Facebook Messenger and the quality of the help is over the root. Really recommended!

BeeBoune

This application is the best I've used for Dropshipping. Everything is very simple, very clear, and if you have a question, the customer service is very reactive, in addition to being present at any time (The proof, it was there to help me at 23h/11PM)! I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to start an e-commerce business!

CHIRAGUN Therapeutics

Zephyr. That's all. Thank you so much for your stellar service. Couldn't have done the job today without him. My customers are for sure now happy.

Trendfuchs24

I needed help with my product. The reply was very fast and Zephyr helped me find a solution for my problem

Visage Idéal

Merci à Jessica pour son professionnalisme et sa patience. Grâce à elle j'ai pu résoudre mon problème.

Importzil

Really good app, at the moment I'm only in the free plan, but I will definitely upgrade it soon! A special thanks for Meena for the great support!

Trendy Komfort

The customer service is EXCELLENT, I got an immediate response and the customer service rep was very thorough and helpful!

DMANZA

Eu amo, porque todas as duvidas que tenho dentro do App, os auxiliares me ajudam e auxiliam em cada passo, sendo mais pratico e fácil.
Supeeeeer recomendo!!

The Successful Dresser

I ran into a problem and Zephyr immediately got on to help me and patiently worked with me until it was resolved. A++++ Thanks Zephyr