DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Compfyfriends

Thanks for your quick reply to all my questions, really appreciate it! For sure if i've more questions in the futur, i'll not hesitate to come back to you!

Hi Compfyfriends,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

decorfic

My questions were answered in less than 5 minutes by JJ. He/She gave all the information that i needed and very courteous as well. Thank you

Hi decorfic,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. They are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Tanuna

Eamily gives amazing customer service always fast to respond and very helpful. She makes this app so easy to use!

Hi Tanuna,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them, especially with Eamily. Our customer service team will continue working hard to improve users’ dropshipping experience by helping our users in every way they can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

classicdivas

Amazing App, save lot of time and well done. Amazing chat support too ! Thanks for the help and support

Hi classicdivas,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Cameralens Cup

The app is super awesome, very very useful. The helpline is superb as well.I was helped by Rona and she helped me for hours one by one. Thanks so much.Would recommend everyone to use this app.

Hi Cameralens Cup,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Franki and Myrrh

OMG, the rep was very knowledgeable! Definitely helped me out with my first order. I am so grateful!

Hi Franki and Myrrh,

Welcome to the dropshipping business! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers and enjoy our customer service. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to help them in every we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

deal-paradise

I use DSers to fulfill my orders from Shopify. The support is the best I have ever written with. They answer really really fast and you get the help you need immediatly!

Hi deal-paradise,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. Our customer service team will continue working hard to improve users’ dropshipping experience by helping our users in every way they can. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Activewear Style

I used dsers as an alternative to oberlo for faster shipping times and better support. When I needed help with an issue, Lucy from support responded very fast with the answers I needed. Highly recommended!

Hi Activewear Style,

We really appreciate your review of DSers and customer service. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Piercing Luxury

I discovered dsers while trying to find an alternative to oberlo because I had bugs I couldn't fix on oberlo. I was able to fix those bugs on dsers!

Hi Piercing Luxury,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PocketCove

They responded quickly..the staff is friendly and helped me with a situation .. it's ok I recommend, they still have a little work to do on the platform but after all it will go perfectly

Hi PocketCove,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!