DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Baby Retreat

Great App! I had made a mistake and was able to speak to someone straight away, and they patiently guided me through the whole process. HIGHLY recommend!

Hi Baby Retreat,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. They are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Eazy Living

I just started using an app. I had an issue and their Customer Support was extremely fast and helpful. I will continue using it! Thank you!

Hi Eazy Living,

We are happy that your problem was solved. Thank you so much for choosing DSers and for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

tonque

The customer support was fast, efficient and knowledgeable. I'm glad that I got this app. I would recommend it to anyone needing automated customer fulfillment

Hi tonque,

We are thrilled to see your recommendation and comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SleepWell Dog Beds

Great app and wonderful customer service. Thanks to Rona for helping me regarding the shipment options.

Hi SleepWell Dog Beds,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them, especially with Rona. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

UauTop

I really like how Dsers works, I've been using it for over a year and I've never had any problems :) It is very easy to configure and use the application. DSers make working in the store a lot easier I recommend

Hi UauTop,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja inFlow

Muito rápido o atendimento, e ajudou muito! muito obg !! eu estava com problema de processamento e foi tudo resolvido rapido, tranks

Hi Loja inFlow,

Auxalys Event

Great customer service. Easy to use! Whenever help is needed, they answer really quickly through the chat and they walk you through the steps to make it work.

Hi Auxalys Event,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Urbane Lights

Great app and great customer service. The customer service on Facebook Messenger replies so quickly and is very helpful. The app is pretty easy to use.

Hi Urbane Lights,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

bravslim

I use this application to make orders, for the moment it's going really well JESSE is very reactive and has solved all my problems and everything is going well !
thanks to Jesse for his professionalism you are at the top

Hi bravslim,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team (Jesse) and the appreciation of her efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

La Boutique du Tigre

I've been using this app for a while, although there were a lot of technical problems a few months ago (products placed at 0 in quantity while still available on AliExpress for example), they've all been solved! In addition, their customer service is very reactive. In short, I recommend them.

Hi La Boutique du Tigre,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to give it everything we’ve got. Our customer service team will continue working hard to improve users’ dropshipping experience by helping our users in every way they can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!