DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rescape France

Best app out there, very complete and professional. Also, awesome client support, they always solve my problems very quick. Thanks to Catalina for helping me with my biggest issue!

Hi Rescape France,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

BlackRous Store

I have been using this application for some time now and it is very intuitive and works perfectly. Also if you have any problem the technical service will always be available to help you, as in my case "Beenle", who solved all my doubts and cooperated with me to solve the problem. I recommend

Hi BlackRous Store,

Thank you for your review and we are happy to have you with us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Ssukha

Loja com um ótimo atendimento, mesmo que tenha algumas deficiências os funcionários sempre ajudam dentro do horári ode atendimento recomendo bastante

Hi Ssukha,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Cozinha Planet

the attendant zark was very attentive and promising when it came to helping me, he managed to solve my doubts very well and answered me very well, in addition to being very polite.

Hi Cozinha Planet,

We are happy that all your issues were fixed. Our customer service team will really appreciate your review. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Home Improve Works

What a wonderful Product! This is such a time saver. I'm sure the pioneers of dropshipping could of only dreamed of an app like this. The rating honestly says it all. The best part is their customer service by far. Meena was so VERY friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you DSers!

Hi Home Improve Works,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SurroundScape

Wow... ok.. this is the shiiiiiit. SUCH a time saver. Makes scaling your store easy with so much automation in their software. But what's even better than the great app? unreal support. when something happens they are there to help you out 24/7

Hi SurroundScape,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SkinClearr

amazing app saves me so much time. the support is extremely helpful as well. I truly have no complaints

Hi SkinClearr,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fortisto

Je suis très satisfait du service reçu. Tout s'est réglé via Messenger. Mention spéciale à Catherine qui m'a aidé dans mes démarches.

Hi Fortisto,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ACROWALLET TECHNOLOGIES.

Definitely the best app to fulfill orders and the support team is always here to help. Highly recommended.

Hi ACROWALLET TECHNOLOGIES.,

TROPANCY

muy atento en responder, rápido y todo muy claro, excelente servicio, super recomendable todo la informacion, buena aplicacion

Hi TROPANCY,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!