DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
June 30, 2022

Literally I am so amazed and reliefed!! DSers is AMAZING !! I was stressing and they helped me step by step on what to do they supported me ever step of the way and were extremely patient!! AMAZING SUPPORT !!!

AYN Goods
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 30, 2022

Customer service was very fast. They helped guide me through the transition from Oblero to DSers. They showed me how to check that everything was imported to DSers correctly. This was especially important because I wanted to make sure my products transferred with all the edits I had already made on Shopify.

Spirituality For You
Time spent using app: About 15 hours

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 30, 2022

Woowwww, speechless, the customer service is excellent, very patient, professional, and knowledgeable

Redbagstores
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 30, 2022

Sehr sehr toller Support. Es ist in wenigen Minuten schon eine Person für dich da, die dein Fehler behebt :)

Hometonic
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 30, 2022

double thank you to Via for swift response to the issue I have raised. It didn't take long at all for her to get the things done.

Tiffinds
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 29, 2022

Customer service helped out tremendously. I appreciate the time and effort put in to assist with the issue.

MassharTactical™
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 29, 2022

Aplicativo sensacional e essencial para uma operação de dropshipping. Sem esse aplicativo tudo torna-se mais difícil, pra não dizer impossível.

ZharaClothing
Brazil
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 29, 2022

Stephanie's service was excellent! I truly appreciated her assisting me with displaying well-detailed strategies on how to update my price features!

iamluminousliving
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 29, 2022

Great customer service. Villanelle helped me order a product for a customer that kept failing when I was trying to order. It was so simple and quick.

Kadee Botanicals
Time spent using app: 20 days

Hi,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to give it everything we’ve got. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 29, 2022

Barrett from DSers support team promptly resolved all the questions I had from my migration process and helped me understand DSers infrastructure! DSers seems like a good app for mass order fulfilling!

Good Summer Day