DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

eFox Market

I found it a great app. Very convenient to fulfill orders in bulk. It makes things way easier, and the PRO version comes with other features than other similar apps don´t have.
The platform is intuitive and they have a lot of videos and content for instruction. Recommended!

Luxenon

Very Good App, i'm using it instead other apps, this one is more useful and especially when ordering

Griseus

O melhor app para dropshipping! Sem igual. Excelente suporte! Realmente super satisfeito com o proposto

Bonvoy Shop

I've been using Dsers for a few months and I don't regret having migrated to Dsers, as the app's ease and automation is indisputable!
Thanks Dsers

Kusstav

O aplicativo é muito bom, facilita o processo de cadastro dos produtos para loja. Já indiquei para vários amigos, e todos gostaram.

Girafatech

Aplicativo excelente, faz pedidos em massa e com poucos cliques já está tudo pronto. Dou 5 estrelas pois é maravilhoso.

Meu Kafofo

Aplicativo muito simples e fácil de usar, plataforma muito eficiente que ultrapassa as expectativas!

Olivia Dior

Never used Oberlo so cannot compare, but DSers is soo simple to use and has been such a lifesaver for me!

golofu

We are using this app since almost 6 months and everything is great so far. It works fast and saving us lots of time fulfilling orders with a click or two. Has a user-friendly interface and the developer guys have prepared lots of help and how-to documents or videos. Big positive is that it’s fully free regardless of how many orders you fulfill. Can also real-time chat with the technical support team during office hours if any assistance needed.

Royal Sales

I use this app to save so much time when I make my orders on Aliexpress. I can make all orders with just one or two clicks, depend how much orders you will make. It is a free app and we like it