DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Baby Ours

Thank you to Emann who gave me an amazing customer service ! Very nice, and very fast to solve my problem. 10/10 Hope to get this guy next time.

Hi Baby Ours,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

kinderkeed

I like everything about DSERS. Orders are processed quickly, the customer service is perfect ! Emily from technical support was very helpful and nice ! Thank you ! 5 stars

Hi kinderkeed,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. Thank you so much for the appreciation of Eamily's effort. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Lash Lift Express

Customer Service with this app is AMAZING!!! more specific Violet.. she took the time to walk me through my issue step by step... and was very kind while doing so...

Hi Lash Lift Express,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Violet and other members of our customer service team are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Twist n Serve

The 5 stars are for the support. Hi the support of the app is far better than expected and you are able to have issues resolved through their live chat.

Hi Twist n Serve,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bonno Store

Demora muito o atendimento, no mínimo 2 horas pra me responderem. As falhas no processamento são mto recorrentes e isso é ruim!!!

Dear Bonno Store,

We sincerely apologize for the late reply! We made sure to handle your issue the first thing and top priority when our customer service team started to work. We received your message at 5 am China time and our customer service team started to work at 7 am. We are truly sorry to keep you waited for 2 hours and genuinely hoping for your understanding. Thank you for your feedback and support. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PinTime

Parfait ! Très bonne communication, bonne compréhension. Je recommande cette application très fortement.

Hi PinTime,

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to improve the dropshipping experience in every way we can. Please feel free to share thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

StoneSolid

Dsers is the best, FAST customer support so you never have a problem. you can bulk order and bundle different suppliers to 1 product!

Hi StoneSolid,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

forgeviking

This app' is amazing and their support is fast and very kind ! Fast to reply and even faster to solve my problem ! Works just fine for me, I've recommend it over any other app in the same category!

Hi forgeviking,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review and recommendation of our app. Our goal at DSers is to help every user in any way we can. We are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

CompreNumClick

Jessica served me very well and I help myself to solve the problem, I recommend it very, very good !!!! Very good app

Hi CompreNumClick,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review of our fast order processing and customer service. Eamily and other members of the customer service team work very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

AlwaysBetters

I used this app for my shoppify store it's relly usefull ! the client service, helped me a lot, with my questions

Hi AlwaysBetters,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!