DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BainLevel™

Location France

J'utilise depuis fois longtemps Dsers et je suis pleinement satisfait et surtout leur service clientèle qui répond à tes problèmes(merci énormément à Stéphanie de Dsers pour l'assistance à plusieurs reprise)

Hi BainLevel™,

We are happy that all your issues were fixed. Our customer service team will really appreciate your review. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Piamette

Location France

Been helped by Tang through chatbot and me needs were answered really quickly, with the right information, I recommend, thanks again !

Hi Piamette,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

neoskin

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

Cette personne a pris beaucoup de temps pour nous et a fait un excellent travail ! Des personnes comme Tang il en faut beaucoup dans ce monde ! Merci à vous !

Hi neoskin,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

blu3brand

good support from Krystal with Dsers customer support. the product availably is great the app interface is easy to use and again the friendliness and professionalism of Krysta must be noted.

Hi blu3brand,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

myhome

Location France

Thanks a lot Bruna for helping me and answer so fast !! problem solved !!! Perfect intervention and experience !

Hi myhome,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TTOOYYZZ

Location Israel

The APP and the Support are Wonderful! Thank you, dear friends! I really appreciate your professionalism!

Hi TTOOYYZZ,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bougeoir Avenue

Location France

I wanted to thank Bruna for her quick and efficient intervention. She immediately pointed me in the right direction to solve my problem, and did so with courtesy. With pleasure, I'll do it right away

Hi Bougeoir Avenue,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ODHERNA

Location France

Thanks to meena I resolved a problem I had with my order, she was very helpful ! The customer service is good !

Hi ODHERNA,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

WORLD BEAT MUSIC

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Thank you so much for helping 'Bruna'. You saved my life =) Bruna was so kind and helpful for me. Again Thank you so much

Hi WORLD BEAT MUSIC,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Boutique Stranger Things

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thank you Meena, Meena was helpful and friendly with me, even if we didnt success to fix my problem ;)

Hi Boutique Stranger Things,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!