DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

WIGZ

Location France

Very nice and useful application. The customer service is one of the best ! Thanks to Veronica for this help.

May 5, 2021

Hi WIGZ,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

commeunpetitcoquelicot.fr

Location France

le service client par chat est juste parfait.... problème résolu en 3 minutes merci beaucoup à Catalina!

Hi commeunpetitcoquelicot.fr,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ZENO BOUTIQUE

Location France

Thanks to Veronica for his reactivity ! i've got a problem and she resolved it quickly ! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Hi ZENO BOUTIQUE,

We are glad to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Astrtae™

Location France

I've got a glitch, and contact via messenger the customer service, in couple minutes, Jasmine contacted me help me as she can, very patient, and do all her best.
Update on 10th may : I've got a question again for Dsers, in couples minutes Meena helped me with a clear reply and advised me some content to help!

Hi Astrtae™,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SpecialU

Location Netherlands

Very good software for all dropshippers. The customer service is fast and great. Veronica helped me so good with my questions.

Hi SpecialU,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Ustensile pratique

Location France

Jasmine à répondu à ma question immédiatement et a résolu mon problème en quelque minute . Merci pour le professionnalisme . Desrs en vraiment juste parfait !

Hi Ustensile pratique,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Peaunaturelle

Location Portugal

Catalina is so good. She just help so fast .........................................................

Hi Peaunaturelle,

We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

99shopstore

Location Brazil

Zark was very helpful in the support even in the early hour. Thanks so mutch.........................

Hi 99shopstore,

We are really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to give it everything we’ve got. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

peppershop's

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Precisei do suporte e fui atendido pela Lena e o atendimento foi ótimo estou muito satisfeito, obrigado. Fui atendido muito bem, e resolveram meu problema rapidamente.

Hi peppershop's,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TECNOFUN.CL

Location Chile

Beenle helped me with a problem I had with my DSers account, I had mistakenly registered with another email account and helped me make this change, he was very kind and patient, Beenle congratulations, thank you very much !!! :D

Hi TECNOFUN.CL,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!