DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TheLuxeMassager

Location Iraq
Time spent using app About 2 months

Lena is excellent and so friendly it helps me a lot and answers all my questions and the response time is very fast

Hi TheLuxeMassager,

We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Vrolle

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

It is an amazing app. Catherine was such a great helper and guided me step-by-step and was efficient and prompt in answering all my questions. Would definitely recommend this app to everyone!

Hi Vrolle,

We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Paradise Chile

Location Chile

muchas gracias por la ayuda de Stephanie, muy contenta con su ayuda y su rapida respuesta a mi inquietud muy agradecida de ella Stephanie gracias

Hi Paradise Chile,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

HiitWolf

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

It is a fantastic app. Levi was such a great help and guided me through step-by-step and was efficient and prompt in answering all my questions. Lena was a great help also, she sorted out a problem I had very quickly and was very efficient. Would definitely recommend this app to everyone!

Hi HiitWolf,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Jids-Products

Location Belgium

Support is on point, had an issue with an order and Krystal told me the cause, forwarded it to the tech team, fixed the problem & told me how to prevent it in the future as well.

Hi Jids-Products,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

pitbullvariedades.com

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

suporte excelente o Colins super atencioso resolveu rapidamente o meu poblema agradecido alias todos os membros da equipe estão de parabens

Hi pitbullvariedades.com,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Storebudget

Location Netherlands

Tang/ Sebastian. thanks for your help around this time. thank you you helped me a lot thank you for everthing!!!

Hi Storebudget,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Dniix

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 year

Estoy muy agradecida de la atención recibida por parte de Krystal, en mi tienda! fue muy rápida y muy amable, no se demoraron nada en dar solución a mi inquietud! 100% recomendada la atención de soporte de Dsers.

Hi Dniix,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

trendwave24.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App. I am doing all my orders with dsers. Excellent and fast support. Anne helped me out in seconds today. Thanks a lot.

Hi trendwave24.de,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Arts animal

Location Poland

Thank you Helen! Working fast to sort out the problem. Good contact and intention to improve the services for future orders.

Hi Arts animal,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!