DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nativi

Location Brazil

Extremely satisfied with the Dsers service, in addition to the application being a great time saver for us with all the automations, when a problem arises, their service is magnificent, fast and they really solve your problem, without any trouble or bureaucracy

Luxuryn

Location South Africa

Perfect app to use with ali, customer service has been very quick. June(Name) has been really helpful :)

True baby love

Location France

Très bonne application qui évolue très souvent, un service client très réactif et à l'écoute je recommande!

Papi Brico

Location France

Great App to facilitate E-commerce on many fronts. Client Service was fast and reactive too, thanks ;)

Lustnouer Trends | Offizielle Seite

Location Austria

I had a little - big for me - problem to solve, but i could not find any solution and was pretty desperate. I did not hesitate to contact the support and they helped me within a second, i solved my problem and now i can continue working on my store! Thanks.

Sportiez

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Incredible app, speed of ordering is amazing, and support agent Barrett is one of the best out there XD!! Great app!!

Itemixloja

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Eamily really helped me, she was very attentious and fast. Thanks a lot for helping me with my issue!!

Hi Itemixloja,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them, especially with Eamily. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Flaara Beauty

Barrett provided me with excellent customer service, near instant response. I love it. DSers is already better than oberlo.

Hi Flaara Beauty,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DoobersDelights

Thank you very truly much for your patience and time espeically Lucy she was very patience with me I learned alot and wonderful customer service!

Hi DoobersDelights,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

WOW Deals

Location Iraq
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is so good app to fulfill orders in bulk, it's so easy to use, you can fulfill orders and they will send tracking numbers to Shopify and PayPal . About the support team, I want to say Thanks to Eamily because she is so Responsive and has good useful information.

Hi WOW Deals,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!