DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sportiez

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Incredible app, speed of ordering is amazing, and support agent Barrett is one of the best out there XD!! Great app!!

Itemixloja

Time spent using app About 1 month

Eamily really helped me, she was very attentious and fast. Thanks a lot for helping me with my issue!!

Hi Itemixloja,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them, especially with Eamily. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Flaara Beauty

Barrett provided me with excellent customer service, near instant response. I love it. DSers is already better than oberlo.

Hi Flaara Beauty,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DoobersDelights

Thank you very truly much for your patience and time espeically Lucy she was very patience with me I learned alot and wonderful customer service!

Hi DoobersDelights,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

WOW Deals

Location Iraq
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is so good app to fulfill orders in bulk, it's so easy to use, you can fulfill orders and they will send tracking numbers to Shopify and PayPal . About the support team, I want to say Thanks to Eamily because she is so Responsive and has good useful information.

Hi WOW Deals,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MakKondo

Location Colombia

I using the app more than 2 weeks, is working perfect, the customer service is great, they are commitment with customer’s satisfaction.
It would be great more frequency in the stock updates, ones a day is little!

Hi MakKondo,

We are happy to have you with us. Really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to let us know what you think about DSers. DSers will continue trying hard to improve our users' experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

1001outlet

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This App is very good, with great support, they attended me with great attention, speed and efficiency. It solved my problem in a few minutes. I am very satisfied and thank you. I recommend

Hi 1001outlet,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja Arguto

Location Brazil

Aplicativo muito bom, super funcional. Tive um problema hoje para importar alguns produtos, fui atendido com muita atenção pela Monica, da equipe de suporte, que resolveu em poucos minutos meu problema. ótimo atendimento do suporte, estou bem satisfeito e recomendo o aplicativo

Hi Loja Arguto,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TrendReps.com

Location Austria

Thank you for your help Monica, best app nice support, they help me very very fast in my question ..

Hi TrendReps.com,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

bestohome.com

Location Russia

Great app, makes it easy to work with orders. Support responds instantly, solved all my problems. I give the maximum rating.

Hi bestohome.com,

We are happy that all your problems were solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!