DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lasana.dk

Location Netherlands

Best app ever. If you have a dropshipping business you need dsers . Also the best customer service out there with fast respons

Hi Lasana.dk,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ellamór jewelry

Location Israel

They have the best customer service. I literally got a mail back 5 minutes after sending one, and their answer was exactly what I was looking for.
Great app, too

Hi ellamór jewelry,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

uwanna.nl

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very helpfull customer service! I can now work on my webshop and make some good profitable business. Thank you

Hi uwanna.nl,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mommy Angel Store™

Location Australia

Great customer service!! Monica helped me step by step to solve my issue, AMAZING!!! thank you so much for your precious help:)))

Hi Mommy Angel Store™,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Emeralds Elite Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I spoke with Melissa. She was an amazing help with my shipping issues/Aliexpress. Explained & answered all my questions and was overall very pleasant to speak with.

Hi Emeralds Elite Boutique,

We are happy that your questions were answered and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TheBabyBody

Location Switzerland

Monica was able to help me properly. She is very friendly and is very quick in her response time! Thanks again

Hi TheBabyBody,

Doubleespresso

I used this App to help me on the fulfilment order process. Jesse was very helpful and guided me to understand why it wasn't working and now it worked. Patient and responsive, the issue was solve in no time!
Many thanks again, Coralie

Hi Doubleespresso,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

CupSpa

I just purchased a shopify store through the exchange and Meena was of great help making sure that everything was set up properly to begin placing orders. Thank you :)

Hi CupSpa,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Flinti

Location Netherlands

Excellent service by Jesse. Always helpfull when I have issues or struggles. DSers is the best and works great

Hi Flinti,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are always here to provide everything we can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

AVA Resistance Bands

Time spent using app About 1 year

Even though I was a bit stuck at some point, I reached out to their help center and got in touch with Meena who has been more than very helpful! Great app and amazing support! Thank you again Meena

Hi AVA Resistance Bands,