Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and AliExpress, efficient order processing, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the time-saving automation features and exceptional customer support, including a live chat feature. Key features such as bulk order processing, real-time order tracking, and robust inventory management are praised. The app's ability to handle large product volumes and proactive support team are also commended. Many merchants note that the app has transformed their businesses, allowing them to focus on growth.

September 5, 2023

tuve un problema sobre mi primer pedido y a pesar de ser una tontería me atendieron con mucha educación y profesionalidad la persona que me atendió se llama ``VIA´´

EnergyPilas
Spain
2 months using the app
DSers replied September 6, 2023

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 18, 2023

Amazing tool and amazing support! Been using them for many years and never let us down. Great team!!

ZuZu.ch
Switzerland
6 days using the app
DSers replied July 19, 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

May 29, 2023

Thank you Lucy, you are the best! She helped me solve my little problem! and thanks to Dsers for those 24/7 support:)

Egg Tower
3 months using the app
DSers replied May 29, 2023

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 11, 2023

merci beaucoup Isak ;)

Fashionluxeri
France
5 days using the app
DSers replied November 12, 2023

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 27, 2023

Jessica was a huge help today. 5 star service. She needs a raise. Thanks for the assistance.

Petstibles
6 months using the app
DSers replied March 28, 2023

Hello there!
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 9, 2023

I had the pleasure to be assisted from Lucy, and just after couple of minutes she resolved all my problem

Tenebris
Italy
2 months using the app
DSers replied July 9, 2023

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 24, 2023

Need some help and Sherry was there to answer the call. Sherry went above and beyond to quickly and expertly resolve my issue. Thanks Sherry!

Urban Noble
5 months using the app
DSers replied June 28, 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 2, 2023

Villanelle really helped me get set up. I appreciate the effort they put in. Not sure why I need to write 100 characters for this but that's a Shopify problem.

Shark Tooth Billiards
1 day using the app
DSers replied August 4, 2023

March 30, 2023

I contacted the helpdesk through FB messenger and Mia was super helpful and instantly knew how my issue should be resolved!

Cutiepaw
Sweden
6 months using the app
DSers replied March 31, 2023

May 5, 2023

I had the pleasure of working with Lucy from Dsers to import products from AliExpress to my Shopify store, and I cannot say enough good things about her and the Dsers app. Lucy was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process, guiding me through each step and patiently answering all of my questions. Lucy went above and beyond to ensure that everything went smoothly and that I was completely satisfied with the results.

Lootloyar
Pakistan
13 days using the app
DSers replied May 5, 2023

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!