DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BeawayShop

Location Brazil

I loved the help I received, I solved my problem, I thank Barrett for the support of DSers, very good !!!

Hi BeawayShop,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Shoptrinks

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer service was very efficient and solved the problem quickly. I was able to process the order as desired.

Hi Shoptrinks,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Yeepex

Location France

DSers has a brilliant customer service team, one of their team members named Meena helped me solve one of the issues. Very good job!

Hi Yeepex,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bell'mira©

Location France

I had a link problem with Dsers, I contacted the chatbot this evening and I entered in conversation less than 2mn later with Meena! Great help in real time! Meena was very professional and solved my problem in no time! 5 stars without hesitation!

Hi Bell'mira©,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them, especially with Meena. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LBP2B

Location France

Merci 10000x à Meena elle a su répondre a toutes mes questions et m'as aidé aux traitement de mes commandes top top top

Hi LBP2B,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Vivendideals

Location Netherlands

Dsers provides a really good customer service, with a fast respond even on a Sunday! Really happy with the way they help they solve my problems!

Hi Vivendideals,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Baby Planet - FOR YOUR LOVELY BABY

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app will make your live so much easier and safe tons of hours. In case you have a question just contact the support team on Facebook. They answer super fast and have an answer for every question!

Hi Baby Planet,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Atout bien-être

Time spent using app About 1 year

J'ai utilisé cette application pour m'aider à lier mon produit avec Aliexpress. Votre collaborateur Barrett a su me donner des informations intéressantes et utiles je lui remercie infiniment. Merci à vous

Hi Atout bien-être,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

My soft legging

I am very satisfied with the DSers Help Center for Shopify, and particularity Helen :-) they informed me very quickly!

Hi My soft legging,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ellosun.com

Location Poland

Wspaniała i szybka pomoc od Emily :)
Bardzo dziękuję i szczerze polecam. Aplikacja przejrzysta, obsługa i wsparcie na najwyższym poziomie.
Super.

Hi ellosun.com,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!