DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
March 21, 2022

So good support and an awsome app!!! Just add it to your store you won´t be dissapointed! They solved my problem with my orders in the middle of the night!

Mykidsbrush.se
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 21, 2022

Aplicativo muito bom e suporte impecável! Em especial a atendente Tang, super dedicada, atenciosa, educada, simpática, e muito competente. Só tenho a agradecer e a indicar seu serviço, PARABÉNS!!!

carrinhodeouro
Brazil
Time spent using app: 20 days
March 21, 2022

My guy Krystal from there customer support saved me, helped me solving the problems I was encountering, and fast too! Can't go without Dsers nowadays.

Vykel
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 21, 2022

App muito bom! O suporte é excelente, sempre que precisei fui respondida de imediato e solucionaram meu problema de forma bem rápida.

Oba Novidade
Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 21, 2022

Dsers est la meilleure application pour le e-commerce, c'est l'indispensable pour sa boutique shopify, de plus le support

Baby Care
France
Edited May 17, 2022

Bit est vraiment à l'écoute. Elle a résolue mon problème très rapidement et de manière très efficace. Merci +++++

Jolie maman
France
Edited April 12, 2022

Jai eu en ligne Emma qui a été très très charmante en m'apportant l'aide souhaiter je suis ravie et je la recommande

to.us.co.6
March 21, 2022

I had an issue with an order and Catalina was super helpful! Went ahead and gave me a step by step description as what needed to be done. Very helpful and professional! I cant thank you enough for this responsive support! Thank you! have a great day.

Natural Reflect Co.™
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 20, 2022

Helps with drop shipping guides you through the process can help if u have a variant or trouble finding product

Tech an Accessories
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 20, 2022

I had a problem with my order and couldn't connect to Aliexpress, then I contacted customer service, a service person named Jessica not only responded quickly but also helped me solve my problem very quickly. Thank you so much for making my online store Can work smoothly very recommended application Dsers

Heart feeling