DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
March 25, 2022

Suporte do Dsers e muito agil, Quero parabenizar a atendente Tang que foi muito gentil e paciente! Ameeeei

Ourbanic
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 25, 2022

Estava desesperada com o processamento d um pedido e Krystal me ajudou super rápido, e resolveu minha situação. Perfeito o atendimento. Parabéns

jasmimshop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 25, 2022

Great app, I use it for all my stores. and also recommend it for my clients. Thanks for the support.

The Cloudy Moms
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 25, 2022

This app is useful and the customer service also friendly and helpful. Good service, recommended to use :)

Sohnne Inc.
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 24, 2022

I am very thankful to Sebastian for the support. Taking away all my problems and assists all the way through. Incredible service..

Axelwell
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited August 7, 2022

the app is great for e-commerce and the support is top , he answered me really quickly . thank you Merci..

Galacticaus
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 24, 2022

Great product. Automates routine processes and saves precious time. Free for the e-commerce newbie. Top notch support.

Chew-n-Scratch
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 24, 2022

This app is truly amazing and the support always answered in seconds. Our questions got answered really quick, thanks to Alen.

Rabatt-Stimmung
Germany
Time spent using app: 17 days
March 24, 2022

Profissional Extremamente Atencioso ! A "Lena" Resolveu Todas as minhas Dúvidas em minutos ! Parabéns a Equipe por se preocupar com os usúarios .

COMPRAS DIRETA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 24, 2022

First time user and help provided by online assistant allowed me to resolve my problem processing the first test orders from Shopify with DSers. Explained very well and use of screen shots and markers really helped me do the correct actions to process the orders to AliExpress for payment.

GOGOZAM