DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

המרכז המקוון לאומנות בישראל - All in route-One

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 year

thank you GiGi Helped me alot very kind:))
i hope all have a nice time smile and belive and search good is the good

My Magic Short®

Location France

Thank you Gigi for your help ! This application have a lot of features and I the support help quickly, every day.
Thanks

homevio1

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app and amazing support, thanks to June my problem was fixed within minutes. I definitely recommend this to everybody using Shopify and Aliexpress.

Miralior

Location France

Quality support who responds quickly, thanks to ruby who was able to solve my problem in a few minutes, I recommend Dsers with my eyes closed !!

Cuisine-Pratique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Catherine saved my life ! I have a lot of issues with many orders that I need to ship very fast. She answered to all my questions and i could easily fix all the issues. She is very reactive and professionnal. Thank you Catherine ! ;)

Lie's UnderWear

Location France

Thank you Sooooo much Barrett !!! Your are the best :))))
Barrett help me a lot for a lot of things !!

Mystery Puzzel

Location Netherlands

I just told Barrett he is an absolute hero by solving my problem within a few minutes. Thank you again mate!

AuroraCharm

Location Australia

Catherine from customer service was so helpful. She spoke me through all the problems and didn't leave until they were fixed. She was very nice and friendly as well. 5 stars

Clipper's House

Location France

I would like to thank Catherine for her quick response. She brought me all the answers and information I needed

Lumb'Air®

Location France

I used the help of DSers and they respond in less than 5 min.
I was taken care of by Stefanie. She solved my problem right away. Great App, I give 5 stars for the service and availability