DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Belisshop

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

Muito bom uso todos os dias, hoje precisei de uma ajuda e a Bruna foi muito eficiente e rápida para me ajudar.

Hi Belisshop,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SequoiaZen

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great application, clear, powerful and functional. And a competent, very available and quality customer service. I am currently satisfied and that's why I recommend it.

Hi SequoiaZen,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Maya Spot

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

I contacted Customer Service, Nikki was there and she was very helpful .. everything went so smooth :)

Hi Maya Spot,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

clickfux

Location Germany

Levi was very kind and patient with helping me with my issue, proving screenshots for prove and responding as fast as he could. I am very content with his service.

Hi clickfux,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Magique House

Location France

Très bonne application j'ai rencontré un problème, le support est très réactif, Chris m'a bien aider dans ma démarche, les réponse a mes demande on été précise.

Hi Magique House,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Sterx

Pretty incredible app, and the fact that you get whitelisted which enables you to place many orders is incredible. Customer support is very good, Chris helped me fairly quickly by answering my questions. I plan to keep using this app, I have no reason to try another!

Hi Sterx,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

nextgadgetry

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I got my service from Villanelle, the customer support from DSers, the prompt reply really helps me a lot in solving my problem when checking out the order for my customer. Thank you

Hi nextgadgetry,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PurrLove

Location Spain

he spent 2 hours trying to help us with something DSERs doesn't even have the option. I suggest the technical team to get feedback from him to fix serious issues the platform has. Thank you for help and patience even though we never solved the problem

Hi PurrLove,

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Choofyslides

Location Switzerland

Great support, very fast and effective. The person was very friendly and did send me lots of useful screenshots!

Hi Choofyslides,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Exzellent Mart

Hi Thank you Soo Much Jessica for help. And Really Thanks to Dsers for such a 24/7 support. Thanks, Keep great Services

Hi The Exzellent Mart,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!