Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and AliExpress, enhancing efficiency in product sourcing and order fulfillment. Its automation features save time, allowing focus on business growth. The app is praised for advanced order tracking and exceptional customer support, boosting customer satisfaction and retention. The platform is user-friendly and offers a free unlimited plan for beginners. With 24/7 support available via Facebook Messenger, it's an indispensable tool for dropshipping.

October 21, 2021

Clary is the best person in Dsers, help me with so much kindness and efficiency, i'm so glad with the support.

Outlet Best Store
DSers replied October 21, 2021

Hi Outlet Best Store,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

October 3, 2023

Gracia is amazing!! I was having trouble with my product because it wasn't available any more on Ali express and more technical issues on my end and she helped out so much. She also replied within seconds so there was no waiting! This issue could've messed up my whole store and Gracia calmly helped me resolve the problem.

Bling Storage
7 months using the app
DSers replied October 4, 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

September 2, 2021

I really appreciate services of customer care member Clary, who helped me a lot when I struggled with setting up my store. And the app is quite easy to use, it's intuitive and doesn't have any bugs. :)

Catnipaw
Czechia
DSers replied September 2, 2021

Hi Catnipaw,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 6, 2022

App top, e atendimento maravilhoso, estou impressionado com o suporte que eles tem dado e com a rapidez

Meegostore
DSers replied June 6, 2022

Hi,

Welcome to the dropshipping business! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers and enjoy our customer service. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to help them in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 24, 2021

I'm new to Dsers. I have an issue that took me a whole day and couldn't solve it. when I reach out to support, Jessica responded in a few minutes. I was surprised by her fast response. She really knows her stuff and help me solve my problem in a second. What a life safer. Appreciate and satisfy with the customer service. I try many apps, this app has good features and support. I recommend. Thx Jessica!

5th Basic
April 10, 2023

Le service client est incroyable ! Mia a prit le temps de s'occuper de moi et de répondre très rapidement à mes questions. Problème réglé en moins de 5 minutes ! Je recommande fortement

Magazine Polar
DSers replied April 10, 2023

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

September 14, 2023

Good morning, very satisfied with the help that support gave me.

Emma was very attentive and provided the support I needed.

My problem was 100% resolved.

DUNE
About 1 year using the app
DSers replied September 18, 2023

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 13, 2022

Thanks soo much for Barrett with his very fast reply and resolve my problem.
5 stars!
a very good support

beauty-spray-away
DSers replied January 13, 2022

Hi beauty-spray-away,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

September 9, 2021

Le service client est toujours super réactif et aimable ! Toujours quelqu'un pour nous aider à trouver la solution à nos problèmes, Merci Catherine, ton aide m'a été utile ! Customer service is always super responsive and friendly! Always someone to help us find the solution to our problems, Thank you Catherine, your help was useful to me!

Animal France
France
DSers replied September 9, 2021

Hi Animal France,

November 19, 2020

I am so happy with this app. I have used customer support several times, and they are the most helpful people I ever met. They walked me through everything I needed to add to my support. Wow, Wonderful

TORIES HOME GARDEN And More
DSers replied November 19, 2020

Hi TORIES HOME GARDEN And More,

We will let our customer team know that you had some great experiences with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!