DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

wowbeautify

The amazing time-saving app. The support works perfectly well. I definitely recommend this app to everyone who wants to start a dropshipping business.

Techdrop Oficial

The app is easy to use, everything works great and the support team is very efficient. When I needed it, they helped me very quickly. Thank you!

Exfoliateio Brush

The support team is amazing in helping sort out any queries. The app is very very easy to use! Definitely recommend.

Brinquedo Legal

Suporte muito bom já na primeira vez que precisei. Demorou um pouco para responder em função do fuso horário, mas deu tudo certo e Mickey me atendeu muito bem e resolveu meu problema. Recomendo.

Curling Queen

support team is really helpful and filling orders is much easier now, I'm not going back to oberlo! 100% recommend

Steraa

Application de qualité, très performante, un sav très réactive, je vous la recommande a 1000%, permet de passer vos commandes en 1 clic, vous fait gagnez énormément de temps.

Mooski

Excellent fast support! DSers helps you right away when you need it.
Shoutout to Chio for the help :)

Love By Letterbox

I was aware of DSers but was using another fulfilment app previosuly. I decided to change over because of their flawless integration with AliExpress with its fulfilment methods. I like the complexity that the app has, it's not too simplified, which is great because there's always a way to make something work.

With that said, my previous fulfilment app did have a few features that would really polish of DSers, and I have suggested these features to them which I hope to see implemented with updates frequently to the app.

With those features implemented, this very well could be the dominant fulfilment app in the app store.

Customer service also responds insanely fast which I really appreciate, they answer all of your questions.

NeoSpineDeck™

Excellent customer support was my #1 selling point. They responded timely and provided prompt help to guide me through my panic state as my orders can't be fulfilled. Now everything is good. Highly recommend Dsers

fashiondream

Une application très pratique et GRATUITE, le support client est au top, vraiment aucun défaut, aucun point négatif pour ma part :-) Satisfaite à 100% !!!