DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress & Loox Official Dropshipping Partner

Brisket

The best app to use for synchro. Bye bye Oberlo or dropified !
The synchro is smooth, item are easily pushable and customizable.
Perfect, can’t wait to see the pro version

Vida Pl3na

This is undoubtedly the best order processing app on shopify, great support and the functions are very efficient, now with the PRO version just got better!

Lily Wright

The customer service is great ! They adviced me when I mishandled and I fixed the problem in a couple of minutes. don't hesitate to use it !

alotsave

This App Help Me to Fuflil My Orders In One Click ! , Loved it Thank you ! , this is the best fulfilment app I used and its Very easy to use , Good Support , Everything Is Well.

magicaleyelash

it's the worst app. you can't import same aliexpress link twice.

September 27, 2019

Hi there !

We are terribly sorry that we failed to satisfy your request at the moment.
You will be able to import same products for more than one time in coming DSers Pro which will also support CASH BACK, advanced mapping feature, etc.

For your issue , thanks to the idea of our kind users who always help us to improve DSers, there are several ways to fix it :
1. Add deleted variants on Shopify then DSers will sync instantly . It won't take more than 1 minute.
2.Duplicate the product and edit on Shopify .
Just as our team shared with you on Messenger.

We apologize if we confused you and failed to resolve your issue.
Please give it a try again and you will find that how convenient it will be to process hundreds of orders in minutes.

Have a nice day and a sweet coming weekend.

DSers Team

Rebeci

This app is amazing, it's free, easy to handle and fast and quality customer support. I could not be happier. A million thanks!

Bagues-tête-de-mort

Awesome app, great support. This app helps you fulfill hundreds of orders in a clic. You can pay instantly for up to 100 orders.

Fire Values

They treated me so well! Im very happy that i switched from Oberlo to Dser this is has been a great experience. There customer service is amazing and they really care about you! it was my own fault on why the order price was not changing because of a shipping price refund and they still worked to fix the problem so i did not have to manually fulfill the order! I cant say enough good things about the people who run this amazing tool Dser has been life changing and its hands down one of the most valuable tools for a drop shipping company!

my-daily-beauty.com

I used this app to help me too bulk orders to aliexpress. Everything is fine! If not, there is the best Support I ever seen.

CurveDreams™

really great app, makes bulk order seamless and easy. amazing support, really helpful. would highly recommend using this app to really save time!