DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LittleShines™️

Location Australia

I am new to ecommerce and was ready to give it away last night when I encountered problem after problem. However, this morning DSers customer chat person, MEENA, was a wonderful help to me. She was fantastic in every way.

Hi LittleShines™️,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Dots Clothing Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Catherine was very nice and works very fast ! Answered all my questions. Provided great suppliers for my drop shipping store. Great work!

Hi Dots Clothing Store,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Uhlalaa!

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Its great app! I highly recommend this order processing application. It also provides the admitad cashback option, which helps a lot

Hi Uhlalaa!,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SOLENNA

Location France

Aaron is a beast!! Raise his salary!!! He help me a lot now he save my whole day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAVE ME A SECOND TIME? DSERS ARE THE BESTS

Hi SOLENNA,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

variedadespet

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

the application is easy to use and has good support, the attendant Jessica helped me. I recommend this app in your store.

Hi variedadespet,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

My Splash Filter

Location Australia

I used this app to help me fulfill all my products. Also with the help from Jessica so now I know how to map my product without any stress.

Hi My Splash Filter,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

coconuet

Location China

Jessica was super helpful. She help me resolve the problem in time. Thank You. Best wishes for you and Desers

Hi coconuet,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Luxe Paws Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Carol was super helpful. She went out of her way to assist me with multiple issue connecting to my shoplift account. Thankyou

Hi Luxe Paws Co,

Mondial Fashion

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I like this app to do my business. I really appreciate the help of Krystal to to fix some problems. I recommande this apps !

Hi Mondial Fashion,

We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LE PETIT CACTUS

Location France

Perfect Service ! Thanks to Support team. Reply very fast !..............................................

July 1, 2021