Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and AliExpress, efficient order processing, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the time-saving automation features and exceptional customer support, including a live chat feature. Key features such as bulk order processing, real-time order tracking, and robust inventory management are praised. The app's ability to handle large product volumes and proactive support team are also commended. Many merchants note that the app has transformed their businesses, allowing them to focus on growth.

August 13, 2023

Exceptionally swift support. Thoroughly satisfied with their responsiveness and helpfulness. Big thumbs up!

Valley Star
11 days using the app
DSers replied August 15, 2023

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

May 18, 2023

the best support help...better help what I got...trust and helpfull for all...recomendet for everybody

hiphop-st
France
4 months using the app
March 19, 2023

I love how Dsers so easy to get a hold of there customer support I talked Barrett he was the sweetest kindest human being. He was too hallo to help me even thought I had a 100 questions. He answered all my questions and did not get upset with me once.

Amina Boo Fashion
13 days using the app
DSers replied March 20, 2023

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 21, 2023

I had a concern, and Nephele helped me, and solve my problem instantly! thanks you very much! love the app

TimeTravel
Israel
5 months using the app
DSers replied February 26, 2023

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 21, 2023

Agradeço muito ao Zoe pelo excelente atendimento prestado. Muito atencioso e prestativo. Resolveu todas as minhas duvidas

brBox
Brazil
2 months using the app
DSers replied August 23, 2023

March 18, 2023

I had some issues with the refunds , Olivia were soooo helpful and resolved all my problems so quickly and so professional!
5⭐ for her !

Bojan Inked Shop
Serbia
4 months using the app
DSers replied March 20, 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

September 10, 2023

Service client au top ! je recommande vivement

Terra Spark
France
5 months using the app
DSers replied September 11, 2023

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 4, 2023

Great expiriens, the reacion was quic and they had step by step overview on how you can do what i asked for. thanks alot Olivia

Twinkling Necklace
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
DSers replied June 4, 2023

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

April 8, 2023

Neva was very helpful.
She was patient with me and guided me through each step. I hope to get her again to assist me again.
Thanks Neva.

Little Sunshine
26 days using the app
DSers replied April 9, 2023

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 9, 2023

great app! the free version is really great and the support team is excellent. Minnie was really helpful in solving my dsers issue. great app and great team!

cutiesss.com
Italy
3 months using the app
DSers replied June 11, 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!