DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

A Bella Cosa

Location Italy

Un pò complicato per chi non è abbastanza pratico. Ottimo il servizio messanger. Basta chiedere e ti risponderanno in poco tempo.

May 19, 2020

Hi dear team! Thank you so much for your review.Please feel free to ask for help when you need. And we are also very open to your advice to make DSers better and better. We are still young, but we believe that we will grow better and better with your help. Have a nice day. DSers team

Slick Concepts

After exchanging emails with the stuff, all questions has been answered to my satisfaction, therfore I will continue to keep my mind open and take adventage of all the features app has to offer . ps.- the customer service is great and they contacted me very quick .

May 17, 2020

Hi there! I hope that you are doing well. Could you please tell me what issue you are facing when using DSers? Please feel free to contact via Messenger or email: support@dserspro.com. We are happy to help.

WeRPerfect

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app for just few days, but it's already working good. I'm not sure if I know how to use all what they have, but for now, it is really good. I love it.

Jessi-Institute™ Paris

Location France

Très bon SAV ! Résout tous nos problèmes ! Je recommande à tous ceux qui se lancent dans le Dropshipping !

KitchenFoil

Location Denmark

Makes everything way simpler before i did every address manual, quite a struggle to keep an eye on everything, this made it easier

Sanitys™

Location France

Nice service and great app. I fully recommend it. it's easier than the other apps that i used in the past.

Pratiqueplus

Location Morocco

I recommend! The app is very easy to use and the customer support great!! They answer very quickly and are really helpful!

Aktiv Paws

nice app, much easier to use than the others. I don't know how i did business on ali without this app, this thing is a savior.

Lojinea Útil e Agradável

Location Brazil

Ótimo atendimento, totalmente recomendável, os problemas que tive consegui sanar através do chat, muito bem explicada a situação.

John's Galley

Location Netherlands

Started using DSers instead of Oberlo and works great. When I thought that it contained a glitch in the pricing, I contacted DSers and the answer was already supplied. I just didn't notice it and they pointed this out to me in les than a 30 seconds. Problem solved. Great service and easy to work with!