DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SleepWell Dog Beds

Location New Zealand

Great app and wonderful customer service. Thanks to Rona for helping me regarding the shipment options.

Hi SleepWell Dog Beds,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them, especially with Rona. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

UauTop

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really like how Dsers works, I've been using it for over a year and I've never had any problems :) It is very easy to configure and use the application. DSers make working in the store a lot easier I recommend

Hi UauTop,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja inFlow

Location Brazil

Muito rápido o atendimento, e ajudou muito! muito obg !! eu estava com problema de processamento e foi tudo resolvido rapido, tranks

Hi Loja inFlow,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. They are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Auxalys Event

Location France

Great customer service. Easy to use! Whenever help is needed, they answer really quickly through the chat and they walk you through the steps to make it work.

Hi Auxalys Event,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Urbane Lights

Great app and great customer service. The customer service on Facebook Messenger replies so quickly and is very helpful. The app is pretty easy to use.

Hi Urbane Lights,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

bravslim

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this application to make orders, for the moment it's going really well JESSE is very reactive and has solved all my problems and everything is going well !
thanks to Jesse for his professionalism you are at the top

Hi bravslim,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team (Jesse) and the appreciation of her efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

La Boutique du Tigre

Location Algeria
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've been using this app for a while, although there were a lot of technical problems a few months ago (products placed at 0 in quantity while still available on AliExpress for example), they've all been solved! In addition, their customer service is very reactive. In short, I recommend them.

Hi La Boutique du Tigre,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to give it everything we’ve got. Our customer service team will continue working hard to improve users’ dropshipping experience by helping our users in every way they can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Cadeaux-collection

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I tried this app and it is really helped to manage my orders from AliExpress. I really recommend. The Team is very responsive and cool. I'd like to thank Jesse btw ! keep it up guys.

Hi Cadeaux-collection,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you when managing AliExpress orders. DSers and our customer service team will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SASSKY COLLECTION

Location Ireland

Best App ever! Really easy to use and the customer service is full 5 stars. Meena thank you so much for you support and help. She helped me with my order and fix it for me in just few seconds. thanks! thanks! I recommend this App over any other. Good App, good service, good customer service. My only suggestion to Dsers team would be to make the App Mobile friendly :) Thanks!

Hi SASSKY COLLECTION,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Meena and other members of our customer service team are always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. We will take your suggestions into consideration! Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FIT-H

Location Spain

App simple to use but really useful. Good help desk..................................................

Hi FIT-H,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!