DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

DoggyBe

This app is definitly a must have! I strongly recommaned it for dropshiping, easy to control all we need : shipping, mapping page, link to shopify...

Universo Store

The dsers is very good, managed to solve all my problems, I recommend to all
even more after this PRO version, it got better

Loja Divertida

Awesome experience with Dsers. They're absolutely free, with an amazing support, that usually replies really fast. It was the first app I installed when I started dropshipping and the best so far. It's impressive that it still free while other apps are paid and do the same thing, but in a much more complex way. Thanks! Keep up with the good work on the app.

EYEPEN™

Nice application, which help us everyday and avoid us to spend 2 hours to take orders. Thanks you Dsers !!!

Marisbella Store

This app makes work faster and easier. I recommend it to anyone who owns an online store and is looking for time and process optimization.

Exfree

Excelente aplicativo para automatizar os pedidos do Aliexpress para o Shopify. Recomendo. Ainda por cima é grátis!!

Balogic

It is a very good app for all your orders!! very helpfull, if you have any questions you can chat with the owners of this app, they are texting you back very soon

kaloso

This app rocks, it absolutely makes our workflow much easier and faster. The support team is very friendly and awesome as well. I will highly recommend this to my friends and other store owners i know.

ChoiceBird

great app,We use this app in our store and it is really useful! We are very happy to have this app helping us in managing our store. recomanded

Boho-Factory.com