DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Mais Bela Store

very good, makes the job easier, more time to devote as sales. Once I install it, I don't take 50% of the time ordering. I recommend.

Royalty Trends

This app the easiest way to fulfill orders as a drop shipper! I am really happy with it. It is easy to use and the customer service is fast and reliable.

Jouwfitness

Enormous helpfull! Great experience and use, will recommend it to everybody here! Also great voor dsers around

My Sweetest | Dog & Cat Supplies

Easy to use, this app reunited all your orders, services on the same plateform. This is a great one

Modernopcaoo

Eu usei e recomendo muito, e o melhor app que já usei para fazer meus trabalhos dentro da shopify, tudo automático

Astra-luxe

This app is the best to manage the orders of your online business. I highly recommand it ! It's so fast and the interface is very clear, even for beginners. I can't wait to gain access to Dsers PRO.
No doubt : it's a 5 stars for me !

MegaShop X

Excellent app to work with shopify, very easy to use and is helping me a lot in sales. This is fantastic! I liked. Very good. Thank you so much!!

Lourie Shop

This app is just amazing! You can place 10 orders in just 10 seconds, in just a few clicks I can save a lot of time. Thank you for this app! <3

Mundo Avante

Perfect app I love it . Responsible and fast, o can make payments in minutes with dsers !!!Recomend for everyone. !!!Just install and vê se happy...

SommeilPRO

This app made my life so much easier it's crazy!
Where i could pass hours making order one by one it takes me today 1 or 2 min max!
I absolutely love it!