Duplicate ‑ Export your Store

Copies your store data. Including Products, Collections & more

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

MoringaProducts

Fantastic app and even better customer support. I have used this app twice now and on the second it did not all go to plan, however the customer support was right there and fixed the issues straight away. Highly reccomend!

Perun moto

Easy and straightforward process. All our product images, including alt text, we successfully copied, all pages, collections etc.

January 2, 2022

Thanks for your review! And thanks for letting know others!

NeighborsOutlet

Good customer service, if you did not receive feedback from the developer, please check "trash" or "spam" folder in the email.

Lichtadler

excellent service!
also customer support is super friendly and always easy to reach.
store was duplicated in a few minutes

LUXX

Good app and works well, does what it promises to do. It's great if you need an entire store copied, which is labor intensive and difficult to do without a tool like Duplicate.

ShopViajecito

Excellent app. Can't make duplicating your store any easier. Customer service was also very quick to respond and efficient!

May 5, 2021

Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave a review! We're happy you're loving the app. 🙂

Shopitcheap

Great app! Had problem importing and the support rep replied in a very short time and resolved the problem. Great!

Blad Shop

sky-deals

Perfect, quick and absolute solution for a new webshop when you don't want to do everything again and again.

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are very happy to hear that we are able to support your business.

Nail Perfect New Zealand

App was fantastic, made switching my store to a new shopify a breeze! it took almost everything I needed over and it was so easy.
Some took a wee while to process, but I used this over a few evenings and it was done. New store looks amazing and while I waited for the copies to happen, I had time to recreate the navigation and install apps etc.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6