EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

Akneakuten Se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works like a charm. Support is fast and straight to the point.

Papichulo Style

I NEVER write reviews but this is an EXCELLENT app and EXCELLENT customer service and support!!
I tried this app and had a conflict with my home page slider because the I had it modified before. And even though it wasn't the apps fault or problem they addressed my issue and fixed it in less than 24 hours!
perfect solution for my store where I needed products, blog, pages and downloads specifically for wholesalers accounts. And it's only $7!
Great job! Great app! Great service! Great support!

Mane Management Lifesyle

EasyLockDown as been a great addition to our store, www.manemanagement.com. Our customers love the app even though they have no idea of the inner workings. It just works seamlessly with our store!

Bibles And Coffee

Amazing app and does exactly what you want it to do! Highly recommended!

**Used for private sale to newsletter subscribers only - this is the best solution out there to create a password protected product**

Neunaber

Time spent using app About 2 months

We are using this app to create a wholesale product collection that is only accessible by approved customers. The apps made specifically for this purpose don't allow us to track inventory separately, which we need to do. Since we don't have a lot of products, it's easy for us to duplicate the products we want to offer wholesale and put them in a locked-down collection. This app works perfectly for this, and now we can have separate wholesale inventory. We had one minor issue, which Denys quickly resolved. The rule-making for locked-down collections are quite flexible and allow us to accomplish everything we need. And, it's inexpensive too!

Trunkshop Marketplace

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great product! Amazing customer support! Good job guys, keep it up!

Venue Interiors

Easy to use app that does exactly what it says it will do. They respond quickly to questions and support requests. Highly recommended.

Spray Foam Insulaion

Came back around to this app after they added the ability to hide prices. Much better UI, less expensive, and more feature rich than the alternative I was using. Keep up the good work!

Missy Moo Designs

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very pleased with this app. Needed to lock my wholesale section and pages from the Retail side of the website. Has performed perfectly!

Iowa Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app About 17 hours

My old lock down app was no longer supported, so I went on the hunt for a new one -after looking at a few - I found Easylockdown - it does exactly what I need, separate my site into two different ones - a retail and a login access only to a wholesale side. I did have an issue, because I switched store templates, but the support team at easylockdown was quick to get my issue identified, and fixed.
I would highly recommend this very affordable solution.

#Greatapp #greatsupport #bestvalue