Step 1: Select Orders ✅
Select your orders and hit the "Create New Route" button! We'll generate route maps, optimized stop lists, and route inventories.
Step 2: Edit/Review ✏️
Review your optimized routes. You can edit and re-order your stops or add in custom stops or last-minute orders.
Step 3: Share/Deliver! 📦
Share your routes with your drivers or use our mobile-friendly driver mode to go out and deliver on your own.
About Local Delivery Routes Planner
Local Delivery Routes Planner (Powered by Roundtrip's EasyRoutes.app) is a local delivery route planner app that makes it super simple to create a delivery route in seconds. You can then take your routes and share them with drivers, or you can use our mobile-friendly driver view to deliver them yourself.
EasyRoutes integrates seamlessly with Shopify and your store's orders. No more wasting time exporting and importing spreadsheets. Simply select the orders you want to deliver, and EasyRoutes will determine the most efficient route to deliver your products.
EasyRoutes has advanced features that help make deliveries simple. Like smart route-splitting, which divides your orders into as many optimized routes as you require. We also provide an inventory for each route that can be used as a packing list to ensure that you or your drivers have everything before leaving.
The EasyRoutes delivery route app was created with simplicity in mind. There's no need to deal with complicated enterprise route planner apps anymore. Plan routes the easy way, with EasyRoutes!
How is this different to Shopify’s Local Delivery app?
- EasyRoutes can make routes from all your orders, not just "local delivery".
- Split orders into multiple routes with just one click.
- Deliver your pickup orders on the same route.
Do you use Zapiet or other delivery apps?
- Plan routes using your delivery dates.
- Share your delivery info with your driver.
Do you use Bold, Recharge or other subscription apps?
- EasyRoutes lets you plan and deliver your recurring orders.
- Share Routes — Share routes with your drivers without them needing to log in to Shopify
- Driver View — Navigate your delivery stops in your vehicle with our mobile-friendly driver view
- Edit Routes — Edit and tweak your routes. Change the order of stops or add/edit addresses
- Proof of Delivery — Attach a photo and optional note when dropping off deliveries
- Import or add Custom Stops — Add custom addresses to deliver to orders taken outside of Shopify (e.g. over the phone)
- Notify Customers — Let customers know when their orders are on the way and when they have been delivered
- Mark as Delivered — Drivers can mark items as delivered (or missed). No need to come back to Shopify to rectify things after
- Drive Times/ETAs — See estimated drive times and arrival times to help you better plan your day
- Time Per Stop — Specify how much time you need to spend at each stop to better help with scheduling
- Smart Route-Splitting — Select your orders and the number of routes you would like them split them in to
- Route Inventory — Use our packing list to make sure you have all your items before heading out
- Get Directions — Open up your stops in Google Maps, Waze
Pricing 14-day free trial
Free to install
Routes for 50 orders/month
Routes for 100 orders/month
Routes for 750 orders/month
Routes for 1500 orders/month - more plans in-app for 1500+ orders
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Very helpful and friendly team, they take customer feedback and turn it into actions! Awesome team! It is great to work with them.
Great app, it helps a lot with local delivery. Does what it says it does and more. It still needs some little improvements here and there but it keeps getting better everyday. I love this app
Although I am using the application outside the USA and Canada, it is working very well and the support is excellent, the responses are very fast and accurate. Highly recommended.