eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

QuishBaby

very fast, and very helpful . answered all my questions and received the help i needed. not much more to say......................

My Luxury Intimates

It's a great app. There are a few technical issues from time to time but I'm happy with it. It's helped me to get more exposure for my store items and sales on the eBay platform.

GASSANI Krawatten

Hallo!...wir sind Händler und nutzen diese App um unsere Produkt-Listings von Shopify zu Ebay zu transferieren. Die Integration der App ist kinderleicht und funktioniert perfekt. Der Support aus Indien ist sehr kompetent und hilfsbereit. Die Kommunikation funktionier auch auf Deutsch! Einfach SUPER

Baltic Motors

Feature-rich app with amazing support team! They were able to resolve our queries in a timely manner! I think it's the best 3rd party Ebay app out there at the moment.

GermZappr.com

This app is so great! It makes integration with ebay so much easier. The support is also wonderful. I give it 5 stars!

Indoor Growing Canada

Amazing app and support from CED. Live chat support is 10/10. Easy products management and profiles. Highly recommended.

The Magic Is In You

The app is amazing. It takes a little bit to get everything figured out, but it is definitely worth the time and effort once you do. Listing and updating is fast and seamless! And the developers are incredibly helpful and fast when you need assistance. This is a million times better than the other app that is actually from eBay. I’m so glad to have found this!

My Breeches | Pikeur

Great app. Very helpfull staff are always available to help you via live chat whilst you use the app which is extremely useful!

5Ktoy

This is how they scam you money. After you installed, you will find out it does not work as it advertised! When you tried for hours and want to unsub, the only option is to freeze your sub and you have to pay $12/month. No other option. That is no matter what you lost $12! What liar! Will call shopify and see their response!

April 7, 2020

Hello 5Ktoy,

We are apologizing on your faced issues. It seems that there is some confusion raised while using the app.

The app has a FREE PLAN for the seller to test the app. When we have checked the record, we found that you have not chosen any subscription plan so nothing is charged for the eBay integration app.

In the reported issue, we would like to say that there is no plan available at $12/month. You may cross-check from here:

The app can be installed via your shopify store that is totally free as well there is no charges are applicable for the UNINSTALLATIONS.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss the issues further with you. Please reach out to us at apps@cedcommerce.com. We will assign a personal account manager who will work with you on your panel and helps you to set up your account with eBay marketplaces.

We have the free credits at $0, please use the eBay integration app without paying a single penny.

Will look forward to your reply.

A&N Gear and Equipment

This app is very easy to use and the assistance is great. I asked the questions I needed and was helped immediately

March 28, 2020

Thank you A&N Gear and Equipment for giving the valuable time to write this kind review.

The eBay integration app is useful for new & already selling sellers. We are trying to make it easier to use.

The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

To make you familiar with the eBay marketplace and integration app we provide the 24*7 instant support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via eMail, Skype, Ticket, Online Live Chat, WhatsApp etc.

Team CedCommerce