Integration for eBay

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Handful of Prints

Location Israel

Had some problems with the App and the integration with eBay. The team always responded quickly and solved all my queries and issues.
I got their yearly subscription and will probably do it for many years.

Thank you very much, Handful of Prints

We are glad that you are happy with our app and the services.
We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 in all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

ztopshop

Excellent app the team was very helpful! Manmohan Singh was great. He spent all the time needed to help me update my products on to eBay

Hello ztopshop,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing our best services to all our clients.

We always welcome you without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Sparkles Of Light And Salt

Excellent app the team was very helpful! I heard they have integration for other marketplaces such as Walmart, Amazon and Etsy!

Hello Sparkles Of Light And Salt,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. We always welcome you without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any
assistance from our side.

Cedcommerce provides you with multiple integrations for the respective marketplaces, which you can check out from the Shopify app store.

Starsellerproduct

Application is very unique to configure your product and guidance from the team is in very detail. it helps for managing inventory and categorizing item.
I would recommend to use for your benefit and business growth.
I am selling these items on shopify and you can have a look on my item.

July 2, 2022

Thank you Starsellerproduct, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

Thanks & Regards.
Team Cedcommerce!!

Inspirations at home

Really happy with the service and fast response to chat. The advisor was very helpful and no problems with the integration.

July 2, 2022

Thank you very much, Inspirations at home

We are glad that you discovered our answer best fit for your business.

Family Barn

I am really happy with this app. It has saved me so many hours of work. I highly recommend this app to everyone. Customer service has been always easy to get a hold of and very helpful.

Hello Family Barn,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. We are glad to hear such appreciation.

Angelina Belle Boutique

I have been searching for an app that would make listing my Shopify products on eBay faster and easier. I've been using the app for about a week and have had no issues. The app is straightforward and I haven't noticed any sync issues or bugs. Support is top-notch, always responds quickly and helps answer any questions thoroughly. Definitely recommend!

Thank you, Angelina Belle Boutique, for your appreciation and
honest feedback. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help. We are very much happy to hear such appreciation from you.

Stay Connected with us.

Play-Maniac

Location Germany

Great Support! Replies immediately and solves all problems! Very very satisfied! Easy to use app! thx

July 2, 2022

We are glad that you discovered our app best fit for your business.

We assure you of our availability in all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

WholeFoodsBox

The app has been very helpful for me to upload my products to ebay. It has a very fast and constantly working support team. They helped me solve many of my problems.

July 2, 2022

Thank you WholeFoodsBox, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Also, we will be waiting to get connected with you.

Thanks & Regards.
Team Cedcommerce!!

BestforLessDrugTest

Very helpful and supportive app. Cedcommerce has helped me to resolve many errors and issues uploading to Amazon, eBay and Walmart. I appreciate the support lots.

Hello BestforLessDrugTest,