eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Smart Shipping Supply

Amazing app! I had some initial issues with set up, but their customer service was AMAZING! They helped me every step of the way to help me upload my products to eBay! Highly recommend this app :)

Carole Martin

App works well - very important to check the configuration app settings to ensure you have selected which attributes you want to sync between eBay and shopify. If you are listed in several selling channels and want to have channel specific titles and descriptions un-check title and description that way you can differentiate listings in both channels. App takes a little time to get used to but it saves quite a bit of time.

SaniSprite

Excellent support! Divya was extremely helpful in fixing my initial setup problems and now everything is running very smoothly. What a great app! It really makes life much easier and allows me to sell just as automatically as I do in my Shopify store. Thanks!

July 11, 2020

Thanks, SaniSprite for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the "Shopify app store" with other users.

The ebay integration automates your inventory & price syncing from Shopify store to the eBay marketplace. Through ebay integration app, you can list your Shopify products on ebay marketplace in bulk.
We know the complexities of the big marketplaces. Still, we keep trying to provide you with maximum optimized & automatic features so that you don't need to spend hours on setting up your business on eBay marketplace.

The Template, Profiling sections reduce all your manual work. The bulk actions do not require your lots of time, within a few minutes, your products get listed on eBay marketplace and can start earning from eBay marketplace.

When any seller get connected with CEDCOMMERCE, we assigned a personal account manager who assists them on each step and always have an answer for each query.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Amialeurope.com

Five Star for the best App ever. Thanks a lot for your help you guys are amazing. Thanks a lot again!

July 11, 2020

Thank you, Amialeurope.com, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them expert so that they can solve their concern in future without anyone's help.

M-Memory

This app for Ebay Intergration is excellent and customer service are very help full any time day or night.

July 11, 2020

Thank you M-Memory, Your contribution always matters to us.
As eBay is a large marketplace, so it is having lots of settings, terms & conditions so that the seller can get the benefit of selling on ebay.

To make you comfortable with the eBay marketplace and integration app, we provide the 24*7 instant support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via eMail, Skype, Ticket, Online Live Chat, WhatsApp etc.

Always raise your queries. It will make us more confident to help you to sell on eBay marketplace.

Team CedCommerce.

Urban Stores

excellent support, thank you ... your software helped improve our startup. support is very efficient and friendly

July 11, 2020

Thank you, Urban Stores, We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As a new seller on ebay marketplace, you face many issues in the beginning, but once your account gets set up with the ebay, then everything runs smoothly.
Your products get listed on ebay easily. The sales get started if you have listed items as per ebay guidelines.
The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Always feel free to reach out to us.

CYBOUTIQUES

I just wanted to tell you that for all my experience with apps , you guys are amazing ❤️. Thank you a lot I understood the procedure. I will be honest that I will start with free plan, but for sure if eBay will give me results, I transfer stock as max as possible. Especially, I know that someone always will help me!

Hello CYBOUTIQUES,

We are glad to see your review for eBay integration app. As eBay is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to an easy start selling on eBay marketplace.

When any client connects with us, we always try to give our best to assist the client in starting their selling journey successfully on marketplaces.

The integration app connects your Shopify store with eBay marketplace as we know that inventory gets updated in Shopify store every time so we aggressively look for the real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>eBay marketplace.

The process behind the real-time syncing is easy, you just need to connect your Shopify store & eBay account with the integration app, and at the time you connect the real-time syncing process automatically started for inventory and for the eBay orders( the app create the ebay orders in your Shopify when it places on ebay marketplace).

To test the app, we offer the FREE plan with the app so that you can before choosing the subscription plan; you can check the app properly. Also, for the small business & the established business, we have several pricing plans. Based on your products' catalogue & order syncing, we have differentiated the plans. We offer monthly & yearly plan. You are free to choose the subscription plans accordingly.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

Raceway Hats

Easy app to use, great customer service. They helped me set up my store, sync products, and let me know what I needed to do.

Hello, Raceway Hats,

When you connect with our service, we guide you on how to list your items to get good sales.

The eBay integration app connect your Shopify store & eBay marketplace. The eBay integration app fetch products from Shopify to the app, the product prepare as per the guidance of eBay marketplace, through the app, products can be uploaded selected or all in bulk.

The near real-time syncing get started automatically. When the order placed on eBay marketplace, the eBay integration app sync the order in-app and create them in your Shopify Store.

You can ship the orders from Shopify store, and the app updates the shipping details on eBay marketplace.

Stay connected with us like this way !!

Sanitize and Defend LLC - CORONAVIRUS

100% AWESOME! We are loving the support! We couldn't have done it without them. This app works fantastic!

July 11, 2020

Thank you Sanitize and Defend LLC - CORONAVIRUS for understanding & your appreciation.

There are lots of settings on eBay, so this might be the reason for the complexities. But we have developed this app for new & old eBay sellers who are actively looking for automated things. The eBay integration provides you with the near-real-time automated syncing for inventory, price & orders.

The eBay integration app connect your Shopify store with the eBay marketplace. The app directly imports products from Shopify to the app first. After preparing the products as per eBay guidelines, you can easily list out your products on eBay via bulk upload action through the app. You can also upload only selected items on eBay through the app.
We know the complexities of eBay, so we try to keep updated help docs & videos so make you comfortable with the app. We are happy that you find them very useful.

You are free to reach out to us anytime.

Team CedCommerce!

Phigora

This really is an amazing company excellent app fully featured and even allows custom fields and HTML descriptions very robust software highly recommended.

The customer service is excellent, responsive, and always has a solution its nice to work with such knowledgeable people they really know their software inside out don't look anywhere else use this software. I have over 1000 products and this software manages it very well.

July 11, 2020

Thanks, Phigora for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

We are happy to see that you find the Template section very helpful. Through the Templates sections (Category, Price, Inventory, Title), you can set the custom values for the products in bulk.

Category Template allows you to set the appropriate category for the products to list your items on eBay marketplace.

Title Template- You can set the custom titles & HTML description for the products without making any changes in Shopify.

Inventory Template- If you do not want to manage inventory from the Shopify, then you have an option to manage it through the App. Can set the "Fixed inventory" & "threshold" (below which your products get "out of stock" automatically). Also, can manage "delete out of stock products" automatically from ebay marketplace.

Price Template - If you want to set the custom pricing specifically for the ebay, do not want to change from the Shopify then through the App, you can set the "Fixed & Auction management."
Also can set the increase/decrease Custom pricing by "fixed" or "percentage" value.

The App can manage your unlimited listing & syncing from Shopify to ebay marketplace.

We understand the difficulty faced by the sellers to start & manage sales on eBay; therefore, we assure you our availability 24*7 with all the possible ways via skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp or whatever preferred by sellers. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Always feel free to reach out to us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20