eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Uzalia Co

This app is amazing!! Diyva helped me resolve an issue with ebay i had been struggling with for 2 days. Super grateful, awesome support! Also thanks to the whole team for readily being available whenever i need them. I appreciate it

Yogasuthra

Tricky to setup yourself - the support team are helpful, so got there in the end. Probably needs to be a bit more straight forward as I couldn't easily setup my preferred shipping for international packages.

Millican Pecan

Wow! This app is so much nicer than the regular eBay created by eBay. Very easy to set up. We had just a couple of minor issues but the customer service team was EXTREMELY helpful and solved the issues immediately. They were prompt and professional. Probably some of the best customer service I have seen in years. They are also available via Skype and WhatsApp 24/7 which is impressive. They really care about their customers. Hope to be doing business on eBay via this app for years to come.

Pricers-Defense

i used this app for 14days on the silver plan($39.99) and had more problems than sales, the app is not very good and i wouldn't recommend it at all. Don't waste your time

RCMMegaStore

This app was easy to use and the support from the team was amazing, helped me through everything. Thank you :)

Buy.it

Easy to set up integration system. In less than 5 minutes you already have your products on eBay! Punctual assistance.

Intergalactic Records

Works great, but need a little support to get it working. Luckily support is fantastic. Beats the app actually owned by Ebay

Featured Fun

five star, It's simple to use, and quite powerful.
five star,five star,five star,five star,five star

BelezaNatural

I've just started using the app, but so far, customer service has been great. They've helped a lot with the account settings for E-bay and the details to make it right.

AMB Fashion and More

I want to thank the support team for all their help in setting up my products on Ebay. I really appreciate all their help and patience for a non technical business owner. They made my life much easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25