eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

TinyTracks

I took some time before giving this review as I wanted to be 100% sure about the app. Although I can't state the upload was that spotless it isn't so abnormal as such other apps.

We've tried this multiple times with different solutions from years and it's rarely perfect however you can fix the listing imperfections pretty effectively and the app itself works extraordinary and at an affordable expense for what you get.

You can't simply launch a site and accept sales. Regularly, you must connect with the support as they are always there to advise you for improving your listings on eBay.

Also, a program makes the procedure so much simple & easier. Maps you Shopify product with eBay requirements with a few simple steps of templates & profile creation.

At last, would surely want to say the cedcommerce eBay app is incredible & their support is marvelous. We are utilizing the eBay app for now. Might do try their other solutions soon.

Moto-House MX

I am selling on ebay from my Shopify Store with the assistance of this eBay Marketplace Integration App. I got this app on the Shopify app store and I will suggest this ebay app, to all who are selling on eBay.

This application has all the functionalities that are required for every new seller on ebay, similar to Bulk Upload, custom setting an inventory of the products if you manage your inventory from Shopify. Indeed, even you can set limits on the amount of the stock, and discussing the UI of the App it is userfriendly and straightforward.

It took me only a couple of hours to understand the flow of the app, and afterward, I got the text from the support given on the app. The support team was available 24*7 to oversee everything in only a couple of snaps.

Their help is proficient and neighbourly and will help you persistently and will respond to your each & every inquiry.

I'm extremely fortunate to have this application in my Store.

I can say this confidentially that Cedcommerce has the best integration apps as well as their support team is superb. My experience with Cedcommere ebay app is outstanding, highly recommend this app to all eBay sellers.

SmartVoiceNetwork

This app is amazing, it reduce the hassle to list products on ebay i have a large store required to update 700 items on a daily bases and its done by few clicks within the App.

Customer services is fantastic and very welcoming to help you every day and minute..the tech support actually fix a bug in my account, it was late and weekend, I really don't know how these guys do it.

Now when it comes to features on the App it show you step by step how to create categories, choose pricing, shipping policy you name it, Its fully loaded with features and ready to handle big tasks

Tuttotondo-Emporium

I would profoundly suggest this app for listing your products on eBay, I had the best involvement of the team at cedcommerce, they helped me in setting it up rapidly, it was so fortunate that I found this app, as it works incredibly amazing.

Likewise, the app is incredible and works well indeed. on the off chance that you are searching for the top of the line application, at that point, this application is the one.

It will enable you to transfer your Shopify posting and oversee boundless requests. The synchronizing functions admirably and the app is very simple to utilize. Different highlights are extremely useful in making all your work fast and easy. The element I like the most that the app,
1) Give a fair chance to get familiar with the app through their 50 free listings & 10 order syncing.
2) A bit confusing in starting but once you learn the app it's just a game of a few minutes.
3) syncing is amazing in the case of both the products & orders.
4) The template section is fantastic as it allows you to make categories of each of your product categories

I would profoundly suggest this application from cedcommerce to manage your sale on eBay!

DSA Importers

Very new to all this and also to online selling , we setup shopify and then looked to uploading to ebay , i am delighted we found this app , customer service is excellent with direct contact to developers, Divya has been very helpful in guiding us thru and everything seems to be flawless , many thanks and highly recommend, James Dsa Importers

TIGS

For the most part, I utilize this application for eBay to list the items from my Shopify store. Client assistance is amazing they for the most part answer inside a couple of moments and the app when it is found out spares me so much time unquestionably five stars!

Truly, any negative review on here is because of client miss communication. No doubt, it sets aside an effort to get familiar with any new program. Yet, in the event that you put the time in to learn it in to utilize it, I will satisfy toward the end.

I've attempted a couple of different ones and this is by a long shot the one that you should utilize in the event that you need to list on the two destinations... you will spare so a lot of time, trust me

Good work team,
cheers!!

HeroesWall

A very Special assistance. I m very impressed for your professionality. Thx you so much. The app is realy essential

November 2, 2019

Thank you so much HeroesWall for this great 5-star review.
We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime.

6TN

Easy to use app . Does everything you need . Customer service is good always ready to help . Once onboarded though it is a doddle

Hey 6TN

Thank you for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Thanks !!

Shiny Accessorize

Very nice app, easy to use. Customer service is amazing they are always available ready to help with queries. Highly recommended.

Hey Shiny Accessorize,

It is a pleasure serving you. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Thanks !!

IDBEST.SHOP

Je travaille avec CedCommerc depuis quelques semaines et mon experience jusqu'a present a ete tres agreable .Nous avons essayé avec de nombreuses autres apli c est vraiment la mieux .et l equipe toujours la rapidement pour nous repondre je la recomande a tous .Globalement ,je dirais que cette application est l une des meilleures pour repertorier nos produits sur Ebay .L aide que j ai recue de l equipe d assistance ced a ete remarquable .L APPLICATION EST VRAIMENT RENTABLE . JE LA RECOMMANDE A TOUS. MERCI ENCORE POUR TOUT CED

October 22, 2019

Cher IDBEST.SHOP,

C'est toujours un plaisir de vous voir. Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires positifs et vos bonnes vibrations. Vous avez toujours pris le temps de vous renseigner sur l'application.
Nous sommes heureux que vous soyez heureux et nous attendons votre prochaine visite avec impatience.

Équipe CedCommerce