eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easiest way to sell on eBay and manage orders

Vitonell

Sehr übersichtliche und einfach zu bedienende App, hat am Anfang ein bisschen Probleme bei der Synchronisation mit Ebay gegeben, aber hab alles mit dem Helpcenter beheben können.

The Architectural Forum

Great App, and customer service is excellent, they are very attentive and answer pretty much immediately - a breath of fresh air. Very customisable app with a team that are eager to improve the app with any suggestions - - so far so good - thanks

September 13, 2019

Thank you The Achitectural team for taking the time out for this appreciation. It means a lot.

Stay connected!

mayfairstore

this app is exactly what I was looking for to easily and quickly integrate my articles on ebay. Thanks to the technical support to all the guys in the team who are professional and of infinite kindness! They also speak English
perfectly and also other languages! I recommend this app without a doubt! Thank you!

Dear Mayfairstore,

We really feel happy to satisfy you with our services. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Thanks !!

TechWear UK

Needed to find something quick and easy to use to import my ebay listings. This did exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

Dear TechWear UK

Thank you for sharing your kind words for eBay integration App. Always feel free to reach out to us.

AmFed Coin & Bullion

I have no idea whether or not this app works because the documentation is terrible and the non-english speaking customer service can't understand a word I say. After 3 days of repeating myself and being told a two-way inventory sync would take "10-15 days" per product I gave up. I wish I could get my time back. Total waste.

September 18, 2019

Hello AmFed Coin & Bullion,

Thank you for sharing your concern and we are apologies for the trouble that you have faced.

The eBay Integration app definitely provides the two-way inventory syncing between Shopify Store & the eBay marketplace. We would like to request you to reconnect with us so that we can assist you in a better way.

The service that you want our app to yield is flawlessly present. The app follows the below-mentioned process-

"Whenever inventory gets updated to Shopify Store, the app syncs and updates it on eBay marketplace. In the same way, if an order is placed on eBay marketplace, the app fetches that order, creates it on your Shopify store. At the same time, the inventory gets updated for that product(s) on your Shopify Store. "

The inventory syncing takes 10-15 minutes only and not 10-15 days, hereby clearing the air of confusion.

Hope you to stay associated with us!

Thanks.

pixielure

If you are finding an integration app to list your products from shopify to Ebay then I think Ebay Marketplace integration app is the one.
I recently used the app to list my products on Ebay. It helped me to upload my products through their profiling & template feature, exactly as I wanted them to be listed on Ebay.

So easy to use an app with such a fantastic pricing scheme. I would highly recommend this app to all the Ebay sellers.

The most salutary element was the fantastic, friendly support service.

Thanks guys.

Hello Pixielure,

Thanks for the appreciation.. We are glad to help you. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Stay Connected !!

DOLLY by Le Petit Tom ®

Very good app so far. Easy uploading and great support. If the other integrations they offer are as easy as this one, I'll integrate more.
We have tried similar apps in the passed, but none as easy as this one.

Hello Dolly by Le Petit Tom,

Thank You your kind words. We'll be grateful to have you with us on other Integration apps as well!

Thanks !

Inflightgoods

This app is nice! Helped my list my products on Ebay and manage orders too! Support is also very helpful. Thanks!

Hello Inflightgoods

We appreciate your kind words for eBay integration App. Wish you have a great business ahead.

Thanks for Motivating our team!

Intense oud

The app is really great - It allows to integrate very seamlessly and give an overall snapshot of it. The best part is the support that plays an important element.
Also, the team goes ahead and they take you step by step in setting up in the E-Bay platform and that is also a great help if you are not so proficient in the platform

Dear Intense Oud,

Thank you for sharing your valuable words for the eBay-integration and for the support. We are grateful that you are also using our other integration apps. Stay connected !!

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

funboucom

I want to use all of the integrations of this company. Firstly I started with Ebay. It's nice. I love the support!

Dear Funboucom,

We are happy that a customer like you is associated with us and started your business journey with eBay integration app .

Thanks,