eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Rescue Supply

I used to make eBay listings, one by one manually. I even tried out the official eBay app but this one, while a tad bit expensive is every bit worth it. The customer service is amazing, I have 0 regrets! Thanks for the fantastic app!

Dear Rescue Supply,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As eBay is a large platform, therefore, they are very particular with the listings, and the app reduces your efforts with the bulk actions, Templates & Profiling sections so within a few minutes you can optimize/customize your products listing, you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the ebay account also assists you in getting more & more sales on marketplaces.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

The Affordable Art Company

A great team that is always available to help - a fantastic app that I have used for many years and will use for many more.

July 24, 2021

Thank you The Affordable Art Company, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Haru

Great functionality and very quick customer support! Templates and profiles for eBay are easy to use.

Hello Haru,

We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble. Great to hear such appreciative words from you.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly.

Hope you have liked the wonderful features of the app such as bulk uploads, custom inventory management, profiling, templates, etc.

Stay connected with us.

FNQ Hooked

Very helpful and professional :)
I was able to integrate my shopify account with the help of my support person. I could have not done it with out them so for that i am truly grateful :)

July 24, 2021

Thank you, FNQ Hooked, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

Thanks and Regards
Team CedCommerce.!

Cryptochips

100% the best customer support i've seen. Tech's helped from start to finish and were very patient and nice. This is an aweseme team. highly recommend

Hello, Cryptochips,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the "Shopify app store" with other users.

Thanks & Regards
Team CedCommerce.!

Samir.Market

* Great 24/7 support
* Very fast engine, fast functionality, and response for searching or filtering on products.
* High compatibility for syncing products (Shopify to eBay) based on the great support to recommend the best solution for rapid syncing (Especially for those sellers who want to migrate to this app with active products on eBay)

July 24, 2021

Thank you, Samir.Market, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

The Jersey

Great App and always a helpful support team ready to sort any problems that may occur. Couldn't recommend any higher.

July 24, 2021

Much obliged to you, The Jersey, for leaving us such a magnificent review.
We are happy that you adored our administrations, and also checked all sections of the app.

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

DINGA Fishing

Best support ever! problems with eBay errors are resolved right away by the CED support. As a developer I am very satisfied.

Hello DINGA Fishing,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review.
Our Team will be happy to read your reviews. Please stay connected with us in this way. We are always here to help you, infinitely.

Team CedCommerce!!

FARMASHOPS.IT

Excellent app to manage your products on ebay.
Perfect for those who want to expand their commerce on ebay. Easy, fast and intuitive, with support from the creators that is nothing short of magnificent.

Hello, FARMASHOPS.IT,

We are glad to see your review of the eBay integration app. As eBay is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the eBay marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on eBay.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

Chris's Kitchenware & Gadgets

I use the app to help me list my products on e bay platform ...great help , the live chat WAS VERY GOOD WALK ME THRU THE APP AND HELP ME DO THE SET UP step by step ..I will recommend this app to everyone that need to sell on eBay

Thank you very much, Chris's Kitchenware & Gadgets

We are glad to know that you found our app the best fit for your business.

Our app has multiple features which you can check out and We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 in all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

Team Cedcommerce.