Integration for eBay

Developer
CedCommerce
4.8
Edited December 7, 2022

Solid App to help build the foundation of our new business. I struggled to understand the intricacies behind setting the policies and syncing, but the Cedcommerce Team took as much time as was needed to assist me. Fantastic customer service!

FPI Comics
December 6, 2022

Easy to understand and excellent support! Support guided me all the way on synchronizing our ebay account and it worked smoothly!

themagnificentbee
December 6, 2022

So been a user for about 2 years now. A few problems here. 1) Products sync degrades over time, and they want me to use app credits to resync products. Would be super awesome if a 500 product limit meant 500 products and not (for example) 125 product which need to be resynced 4 times because the app for some reason decided to complicate my life.
2) because of 1, I often sell on ebay at prices from a year ago.
3) because of 1, orders fail to sync. If god forbid I dont see them, they dont get shipped in a timely manner, and I (justifiably) get poor feedback around this.
4) When such orders are escalated to the support team, sometimes the tickets are dropped on their face. I am currently checking in with a 3 week old order for the 3rd time with their support team, which is kinda infuriating. Maybe solve the underlying issue with your product?

MOJ
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 5, 2022

AFTER ONE YEAR WITH ALL THE CED COMMERCE APPS- it took over a month working with this people to get the apps to run properly, since then i must say as SHOPIFY EXPERTS, there has not been a single week where we need to contact support to fix something, we are moving out of this apps, if you dont have time left to waste following up every little thing keep away from this company or any of their apps, we BIULD STORES FOR CUSTOMERS and somehow every time we have an issue the app is always perfect and it is always us the ones we don't know, the apps simply does not work as intended, the sync process is really bad, automation, don't work so you have to do everything manually, i don't see the point to spend literary thousands of dollars with this company.BEWARE!!!

BUYBARBER.COM
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 2, 2022

Avoid this app. Its filled with bugs, and customer service is very little help in fixing issues. In fact, of the 10+ times I talked to them they made the situation worse. The app doesn't do what's advertised yet its one of the more expensive ones out there. I figured you get what pay for, but not with this app. Waste of time, and waste of money. Trust me avoid it. Also they charged me $49.00 when they said wouldn't charge me anything for up to a year of service. They lie, and steal. How this app is even allowed on the store is beyond me. I have emails from their customer service showing proof of all this. DO THE RIGHT THING AND REFUND THE MONEY YOU STOLE!

WoodBlank.com