Integration for eBay

Integration for eBay

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Streamline Bicycles

Excellent customer service, they've helped me out all day, immediately as well. Ive had some niggles with the software initially but every time I ask for help, the problem is solved within a few minutes.

October 16, 2021

Thank you, Streamline Bicycles, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

Equi-Light

Super helpful in helping me with sorting out products and linking them through to eBay. Easy to talk to, quick response times and very helpful. Thank you!!

October 9, 2021

Hello Equi-Light,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

PetsR4me

Initially I was having some problems syncing. However Customer support was great! Very quick and helpful. I would highly recommend this app.

October 2, 2021

Hello PetsR4me,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the "Shopify app store" with other users.

Team CedCommerce!!

HanksTCGshop

Great app to sync products and orders with shopify and eBay. Using it for a few months now and no issues. Friendly staff to help you out :) Reccomended!

September 18, 2021

Thank you HanksTCGshop, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.

Team Cedcommerce!!

Istanbul Bazaar Limited

Having used several other Apps for both our Ebay and Etsy stores this is by far the easist to navigate. The support has been outstanding having dedicated staff for each platform and they are exceptionally fast to respond to even the smallest query. A refreshing change to say the least!!

Hello Istanbul Bazaar Limited,

We have provided the help sections(including FAQs, Videos, docs) for your assistance.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Dinazah

Excellent Service They provide help every time and never give excuses and they have very calm and humble naturee

Hello Dinazah,

We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble. Great to hear such appreciative words from you.

Hope you have liked the wonderful features of the app such as bulk uploads, custom inventory management, profiling, templates, etc.

Stay connected with us.

OPS OUTFIT STORE

All'inizio ho provato quest'app e mi sono trovato molto bene. È intuitiva, molto veloce e facile da utilizzare. L'assistenza TOP, ha risposto tempestivamente a tutte le mie domande. Credo proprio che l'acquisterò per il mio shop.

Grazie mille, OPS OUTFIT STORE

Siamo lieti che tu abbia scoperto la nostra risposta più adatta alla tua attività.

Ti assicuriamo la nostra disponibilità 24*7 in tutti i modi possibili tramite skype, chiamate, email, Whatsapp, o qualunque cosa preferiscano i venditori.

Team Cedcommerce.

Double HH Thrifty

Very Good Customer Service! Will take care of your problems in a resonable business matter. Also Very quality product gets the job done and does everything you need.

September 4, 2021

Hello Double HH Thrifty,

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly.

Stay connected with us.

Mango Tree Knobs

Very easy to use and intuitive app. The support is second to none! Honestly so helpful. Far easier than adding your listings manually!

August 27, 2021

Thank you very much, Mango Tree Knobs

We are glad that you discovered our answer best fit for your business.

We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 in all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

Team Cedcommerce.

Evolution Lures

This really is a great app for pushing your shopify products to Ebay. I was able to get my catalog of items into ebay pretty quickly and the few times I needed help, their quick chat support what very attentive to my questions. What I really liked is their template system which allowed me to wrap my listings with pre-built html headers and footers. This is a valuable feature for posting to ebay. Also their error messages are pretty clear and the sync is fast.

August 27, 2021

Thank You Evolution Lures, for leaving us such a great review. We are delighted that you enjoyed our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear that we've hit the mark for you. Our integration app has many features that will help you in the smooth listing of your products to the ebay marketplace. We have the concept of templates and profiles so that you can customize and set the rules on a particular bunch of products and load them accordingly on ebay.
We are glad to know that you are using a template feature on the app for wrapping your products with HTML and make it more effective on ebay.

Stay connected with us.!