eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Super E-cig Ltd

I have been selling on eBay for many years now and have used a couple of different apps but I seem to have issues with them. I started using this app over a month ago and it works great! it works in the background and I don't even know it there. I have been on the chat feature to the support team on several occasions but not for an issue but advice and they are always very helpful and polite, nothing is too much trouble and there is no 1-2 day for support as its instant!!! Thanks, CedCommerce!

thebellasllc

One of best customer support till now i have experience with shopify apps
Apps is very good to ebay integration 100% recommended

Tradition Nature

Meilleure appli de synchronisation de flux vers Ebay. Nous avons utilisé depuis 5 ans beaucoup de solution, très connues, mais là tout est déjà pensé ! Le systeme de création de profils est très intelligent. Et le service chat vous répond en quelques secondes. Vraiment incroyable. Bravo et merci surtout.

The Lighting Outlet

Great easy app to use, but most of all is the great service to help integrate, super quick responses and straight to the point, rare to see!
Keep up the good work.

May 11, 2021

Thank you, Lighting Outlet, We are glad to see your review for the eBay integration app.

The ebay integration app lists your Shopify products on the ebay marketplace. As sellers manage online selling through a central location but sometimes they need to update the Title, Description, Price, Inventory, etc. as per the marketplace's guidelines; that is why our development team has given this management in our integration apps.

With this management, without managing the listings from Shopify, you can manage & update the product's information from the App. You need to off the syncing of the particular field from the configuration section of the App that will disable the syncing from Shopify to the App and then, after from the App, update the products' information. After making the changes, you can upload the products on eBay.

There are many actions to be performed while sending the products for listings on eBay, so it may take time to understand, but once you become familiar with the setting, it works faster than your expectations.
The Development team is continuously working on the panel to make it more user-friendly and trying to automate all the processes.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and implement it into the App.

CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the eBay account and helps you get more & more sales on marketplaces.

SimplyASP Tech

I was able to use this app by successfully linking my eBay products and Shopify items so that whenever a change is made in Shopify the eBay items will update. This saves time, so I'm not relisting in two places. It's not difficult at all but if there are any questions the CedCommerce Team is right there to coach you through it. This should be a great app for anyone looking to save time and cost. I have tried other integrations with eBay and other marketplaces but they were prohibitively expensive and took weeks to learn the software. Here I was up and running in no time and their team is super responsive to questions 24 hours a day, where previously I needed to make appointments to ask questions once a week with other integrations. You cannot go wrong with this app, very functional and support is A+++

Much obliged to you SimplyASP Tech,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centers around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your eBay account so that your items get listed rapidly on eBay, and your eBay orders are fetched consequently from eBay account to your Shopify store.

The team is consistently available to help you.

Stay Connected!

Team Cedcommerce!!

crystalrainbowsuk

very easy to use, great customer service 5*, very impressed so far. Makes listing on ebay incredibly straight forward

May 11, 2021

Thank you, crystalrainbowsuk, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them expert so that they can solve their concern in future without anyone's help.

ptclocks

If you need assistance with this app, ask for Vishal. He was able to help me set everything up every step of the way, and was very patient with me, as I figured everything out. It could not have been a better experience.

May 11, 2021

Thank you ptclocks, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.

Team Cedcommerce!!

Nnush

Excellent service from the team on live chat. He guided me through all the process of linking my Shopify store to eBay! He saved my day as I was completely lost and hopeless after watching every YouTube video and not finding the solution. Thank you so much and would definitely recommend this app!

Hello Nnush,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients.

We have provided the help sections(including FAQs, Videos, docs) for your assistance.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

monkamoo.com

CED service is the best I have ever experienced. They spent hours walking me through how to sync up shopify and ebay. They answer almost immediately no matter what time I ask (even with the time difference). I use it every day. Now I can control inventory, list directly, do updates all directly from the app. The ebay orders are automatically synced into Shopify. It has been a game changer for me.

Hello monkamoo.com,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the "Shopify app store" with other users.

Team CedCommerce!!

FEDUIN shop

Esta aplicación es buena y perfecta para tu negocio con shopify integración eBay o otros, Me emociona saber que por fin tengo productos en eBay atreves de esta aplicación

May 4, 2021