QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Art of Tea - Wholesale

I had a few issues to address prior to the launch of our new web platform and reached out to Webgility support. I had a great experience with Nikhlesh he guided me through these issues with ease and provided helpful tips on how to remedy any potential issues in the future. Great customer service and support!

Bell Farm Shops

Great support. Helped me figure out what was wrong with a quick phone call. Easy to get immediate help.

Global Fitness

Himanshu was fantastic and resolved my issue syncing group products with my Shopify store. Thanks so much for your time!

Sophia Nutrition Exclusive

We appreciate the support team. Easy to use and connect to Qbooks.

Horseshoe Boutique

Mudasir Zahoor has been extremely helpful and friendly. He quickly fixed what settings were not correct and made necessary changes. He also took time to show me & explain what settings needed to be set in order for my stores inventory and sales to populate properly. He is an asset to your company! Thank you, Mudasir!

Northstar Bison

I use Webgility to communicate between QB & our Shopify store which help to manage our inventory and all our orders in Quickbooks.
This is a brilliant program and their support matches it!

Kraus Motor Co

Nikhlesh helped me with an error message. He explained the issue and walked me through the issue explaining what happened. Webgility is an easy application to use and we are happy to have this system.

Rovin Ceramics

Helps us keep our inventory levels up-to-date quick and easy. Support is always quick and handles the issue.

LogoJet

The technician assisting me was very helpful and quickly resolved my issue. It was a very positive experience.

First Lite Performance Hunting

Kanishk was great to work with, and I appreciate all the help. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25