QuickBooks or Xero Sync

QuickBooks or Xero Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Inventory & Fees to QuickBooks, Xero or NetSuite

LoveWell Boutique

This is a very sophisticated app that can handle all my needs. It can start getting expensive ($100+), but well worth it. There customer service is immediate to respond and will walk you through most anything or try hard to find the answer.

FirePit.co.uk

Just wasted my time with this app, if you are not in the US, the Xero integration will not work for you. Poor customer service. You have been warned!

PT's Coffee Wholesale

Himanshu was very helpful and walked us through several issues we had. All questions were answered and we found quick solutions for Quick Books posting!

One Fish Two Fish

shobhit was very very helpful and answered all of our questions. synced products from quickbooks to shopify

One Stop Discount Shop

Very poor customer service, we lost thousands trying to integrate with them and they were not flexible at all with refunds. Do not make the same mistake we did, stay far away from these guys!

Speedy Distribution

Fantastic and patient customer support and very detailed and powerful system. I highly recommend it!

Churchgoods Gifts/Patrick Baker & Sons

Faivan was fantastic!!!!! He gave me all the info I needed and set the system up. Highly reccommend!

High Country Ski & Tennis

Shopify integration was great. Look forward to seeing the full potential of Webgility. Faizan was a great integrater & answered all my questions.

Rugged B2B

Adding Shopify Store to my webgility was made super simple with help of awesome support from Webgility Customer Support Specialist Swapna . We are very satisfied.

Safe and Sound HQ

Amazing work getting our company setup on another computer using Webgility when we purchased a new computer. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52