QuickBooks Online Sync

QuickBooks Online Sync

From $139/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 26, 2023

very knowledgeable customer service!
they know everything here and i would not hesitate buying this software agian

The Chrome Shop
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 10, 2023

Prerit Agrawal was very helpful and kind person to understand every point of requirements and we learn many automations process through webgility.

Tabeeze
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 27, 2022

Huimanshu was great! He worked to get our SQL database installed with Windows 11 when no one else could!!

MDaemon Technologies, Ltd.
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 16, 2022

Had a wonderful experience with Faizan from Webgility! The onboarding process was thorough and concise. He was very helpful and took the time to answer all of my questions. The software does everything and provides with everything you could need to sync your Shopify transactions with QuickBooks.

Rockport Candle Company
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 16, 2022

Himanshu was very helpful and answered all my question. He assisted me in getting the data I needed to follow up with discrepancies showing between my website and my point of sale.

Michelle Farmer
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 15, 2022

Migrated from connex, which was a disaster in the end—integrated directly with Shopify and Amazon marketplaces. Intuitive dashboard with every feature needed. P&L for every transaction and automatically post merchant and seller fees. Onboarding was the best I've experienced with any software vendor. Could use some more work with sales tax calculations and breakdown instead of a gross amount by state

Scent Fill
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 2, 2022

Overall I like this app, however it is a bit confusing and set up took me hours and hours with their help desk. Sometimes, it is a bit hard to understand the people at their help desk. Today-I just called because I had some orders stuck, Himanshu was easy to understand and took care of it right away.

Ethan+Ashe
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 25, 2022

friendly use app for all level of retailers, easy to sync and transfer product from webgility to shopify website and keeping the inventory updated all the time

Scruffy’s
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 4, 2022

Webgility Customer Service is great. They are hands on through screen sharing but also teach me so that I can troubleshoot my own errors in the future. We've been using them with our QBPOS and Shopify for over a year now.

Formalwear Outlet
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 28, 2022

Great app and great service! If you want it done right use this app. Also, if you get the pleasure of working with Kshitij on your implementation then you're in luck, he helped us along the way.

Skout Organic