4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient onboarding, responsive customer service, and ability to sync inventories across platforms. It automates processes such as order downloads, packing slip printing, and large product management. Its integration with QuickBooks Online Product Bundles simplifies SKU mapping, and its support for QuickBooks POS is valued. It's recognized for saving time on manual data entry and improving book accuracy.

December 20, 2023

Webgility works! The data comes over to quickbooks beautifully. It would be almost impossible to do my work without it. And customer service is top notch.

It would be nice it it has an option to batch the orders by "Shopify Payouts" that way I wouldnt have to select them manually. Apart from that...

Very happy Webgility user!

Rosy's Shapers
Over 3 years using the app
December 27, 2023

I spent a few hours with Aniket today to reconnect my Webgility app after some years away from using it. He was very patient with me and I appreciate his professionalism.

Monsta Athletics
Almost 2 years using the app
October 16, 2023

I have used Webgility for several year but now with Quickbook Pos Sunset I reached out to Webgility to assist in integration with QuickBooks financial interrogation. I had an excellent experience, love the automation and accuracy. Easy mapping and support. Love this company and their support and implantation staff.

Beads Gone Wild
Over 2 years using the app
January 8, 2024

Very attentive to the customer!

Woven Wholesale
12 months using the app
September 25, 2023

Webgility is a great software if you are looking to integrate Quickbooks with Shopify. This includes Products Sync, Customers Sync, Order Sync (As paid or Unpaid), etc. Many details go into it, but Webgility's team guides you through all of the settings and ensures that the integrated settings match your business's preferences. One thing Webgility truly stands for is its customer support; they will help step by step in the process. Thank you Faizan and
Lalit.

JJ Wholesale
27 days using the app
August 10, 2023

We've been using Webgility for around 10 years. We currently have a Shopify store and two Etsy stores and we are able to successfully sync the stores' inventories with our Quickbooks master inventory. Webgility integrates well with Quickbooks. We download our orders from our stores into Webgility, print packing slips, process shiping, print labels and post to store and to Quickbooks. We've been very satisfied with Webgility. We run the system with an admin computer and two add-on computers with no issues.
The customer service is great. There is almost no wait time for technical support and the technical support team members are very knowledgable.

Earthly Adornments
Over 5 years using the app
Webgility replied August 22, 2023

Hello. Wow. 10 years! What an honor to serve your business for a whole decade. We appreciate your kind words. As always, we're here if you need anything.

August 2, 2023

Onboarding process is very very quick - I installed the app myself and went through the initial setup, but I went ahead and scheduled an onboarding meeting just in case. The team was thorough and caught several details that I had missed. They ask plenty of questions to make sure they understand your specific needs and they're able to follow up at lightning speed. While other tech companies may take days or weeks to respond, Webgility provides immediate responses within minutes or hours. Very pleased with the experience we have had so far.

Empire Chrome
Over 2 years using the app
Webgility replied August 22, 2023

Hello! So glad to hear that your onboarding process went well. We offer free expert onboarding to make sure you are set up for success, so we're so glad you took advantage of that. Thank you for being a customer. We're here if you ever need additional support.

August 22, 2023

We have been using Webgility for 5+ years and it has saved us countless hours of manual data entry. It has been an essential part of our daily operation and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future. I highly recommend it!

JE3 Metal Works
About 2 years using the app
September 6, 2023

I have tried many apps that promise an easy Quickbooks integration, Webgility is the only one that really works. Faizan and his team walked me through the setup and followed up with me until all was set up right. I can definitely recommend this app.

Ron Tomson
23 days using the app
October 4, 2023

This is a great syncing app from your business operations to Shopify and the help from Webgility is awesome.

LASHFOOD