QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Automate bookkeeping, inventory and sync everything

Jerky Dynasty

Himanshu
He was agreat support and Always helpful and always super nice. This app works so wonderful and saves me time and money!!

Gaines Direct

Himanshu
Very knowledgeable - highly recommended to solve tech problems - pleasure to deal with - professional manner. THANK YOU!

HBC Surf OnLine Surf and Skate - Shop and Save

Himanshu
Great service! I was having trouble transferring products and Himanshu solved my problem fast and with ease..

Forty Winks

Very helpful when syncing my products up correctly. thank you for the help, Vinayak! I would recommend this product. aa

EZ Lifestyle

Amazing Customer Service - Hats-off to Nikhlesh!!!!

We had this issue with our US Shopify account connecting to QB and these guys resolved it in few minutes!

Apparel Garden

I LOVE this application! I've used it for years and the best thing about it is the support. They are always there. Always helpful and always super nice. This app works so wonderful and saves me time and money! AAAA+

Stencil Ease

Himanshu
Did a wonderful job helping me connect the Webgility program to a new desktop. He was precise, quick and explained everything greatly. Thank you for your help!

Maxxon Inflatable Boats

In the beginning, there was a learning curve, but all throughout, the tech specialists--like Nikhlesh--were just so helpful!! We have yet to see how this will run, but I have full confidence that we'll be able to get through any hurdle with these guys--they're the best!!!

For Elyse

Himanshu
Awesome service! Very helpful and thorough. Got the job quickly and efficiently! Thanks again!
I recommend this app

SuperMagnetMan

Himanshu
Very helpful and quick to resolve the issue. He helped me changing the password for Webgility and our account and we do recommend this application.
Thank you.