4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient onboarding, responsive customer service, and ability to sync inventories across platforms. It automates processes such as order downloads, packing slip printing, and large product management. Its integration with QuickBooks Online Product Bundles simplifies SKU mapping, and its support for QuickBooks POS is valued. It's recognized for saving time on manual data entry and improving book accuracy.

December 20, 2023

Webgility works! The data comes over to quickbooks beautifully. It would be almost impossible to do my work without it. And customer service is top notch.

It would be nice it it has an option to batch the orders by "Shopify Payouts" that way I wouldnt have to select them manually. Apart from that...

Very happy Webgility user!

Rosy's Shapers
Over 3 years using the app
December 27, 2023

I spent a few hours with Aniket today to reconnect my Webgility app after some years away from using it. He was very patient with me and I appreciate his professionalism.

Monsta Athletics
Almost 2 years using the app
January 8, 2024

Very attentive to the customer!

Woven Wholesale
12 months using the app
October 16, 2023

I have used Webgility for several year but now with Quickbook Pos Sunset I reached out to Webgility to assist in integration with QuickBooks financial interrogation. I had an excellent experience, love the automation and accuracy. Easy mapping and support. Love this company and their support and implantation staff.

Beads Gone Wild
Over 2 years using the app
October 4, 2023

This is a great syncing app from your business operations to Shopify and the help from Webgility is awesome.

LASHFOOD
20 days using the app
September 25, 2023

Webgility is a great software if you are looking to integrate Quickbooks with Shopify. This includes Products Sync, Customers Sync, Order Sync (As paid or Unpaid), etc. Many details go into it, but Webgility's team guides you through all of the settings and ensures that the integrated settings match your business's preferences. One thing Webgility truly stands for is its customer support; they will help step by step in the process. Thank you Faizan and
Lalit.

JJ Wholesale
27 days using the app
June 26, 2015

Wegility is a very good and reliable integration software that you depend on. Customer service is great and the software does what it says.

Eden Bodyworks
About 9 years using the app
Edited February 25, 2015

Amazing company. Amazing software. Saved me hours of manual transactions and they go out of their way to help and even customize your program if possible.

Geek Alliance
Over 8 years using the app
November 7, 2014

I was terrified of migrating from Magento to Shopify since ECC handles all of my middleware communication. Yet, to my pleasant surprise, the changeover was painless. Webgility even gave me a couple of weeks on the new subscription for free so I could make sure everything was crossing over correctly.
One caveat, ECC uses slightly different language than QB, so sometimes initial mapping can be somewhat less than intuitive.
I also want to say their tech team is awesome. In the 2-3 years since we started with ECC, I have probably only talked to a few different techs. They always solve the problem, and will even remote-in to fix tricky issues.

Smith Teamaker
Over 7 years using the app
Edited May 1, 2020

Just got off the phone with Kanishk. He was extremely helpful in fixing the issue that we have been having. Even though it took some time, overall the experience was excellent.

Bonjour Petit