Webgility Unify Desktop

Webgility Unify Desktop

by Webgility, Inc.

Automate Your Ecommerce Operations

Schoenhut Piano

Very happy with tech support. Himanshu Patil was excellent! Very knowledgeable, patient and thorough. Highly recommend! We appreciate his help! Highly Recommend!

Aradani Costumes

We have been using webgility for years. It saves us so much time and helps to streamline our processing of orders! I can't imagine being without it.

Vetrax Store

Although we haven't found a perfect solution to our e-commerce integration at this point, mostly because of Shopify's platform not really configured for B2B sales, I would rate Webgility highly because of their excellent customer service.

Kidcarpet Shop

I've shopped around and Unify Enterprise has all functionality we need for our more "complex" business model. It has features that other integration software could not offer. The support at Unify is superb, always quick and very professional. It is higher priced than the other software options I entertained, however, I believe you get what you pay for in this product.

Jouercosmetics

Webgility so far has been a life saver. My company switched over to Shopify a little over a month a go and it came down to the wire with syncing our online orders to QB Desktop. When I had a call with Webgility and found out what they could do for us, it was almost too good to be true. When I decided to try it out, it was great. They help you a lot with the integration, setup and training. They do an awesome job and this app gets the job done. Highly recommended!

Rustic Marlin

Once we have matched the SKUs in Shopify and Quickbooks webgility will assist in streamlinging the orders and less room for errors. We would certainly recommend Webgility to users that have a SKU system set up

Levelsix

Great app, works flawlessly and upgrading from the original software to Unify was easy with no downtime.

Adorecosmetics

AMAZING software - works seamlessly & they have the best customer service reps.

highlyyyyyyyy recommend, also not to mention that they have custom options available to fit all of your integration needs ! :D

Kustom Paint Supply

Awesome customer support! Great, solid software!

Curl Friends

Webgility is one of the most important pieces of software I have for accounting and second only to Quickbooks. Webgility is the missing component that connect my QB's to my Shopify Store as well as my merchant accounts with Amazon and E Bay. With Unify I have brought the recording of my sales receipts/invoices to full automation and the combination of Shopify, Webgility and QBs can be applied to any online business with very minimal set up. Basically it is as close as "out of the box" software as you can get. I am very happy that I invested in Unify because the benefits well outweigh the costs and having it saves me hundreds of hours a year because I basically press a button and everything is imported in for me. Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking to improve their AR accounting.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6