QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Automate bookkeeping, inventory and sync everything

Darling Custom Designs

Himanshu was Great and helpful support!
We recommend webgility and good application thank you. Have a great day

tanglefree-du

We have been using Webgility to connect our online store to Quickbooks for more than 9 years now, Himanshu in their customer support team always help me out! Great product and awesome support!

Rodriguez Butcher Supply

Love the seemless sales transfer and Assistance from Shekhar , hes been most helpful and knowledgeable!

Shop French Kiss Boutique

Himanshu !!!
Was great. He helped me with all of my questions very quickly!
We do recommend Webgility for Shopify!

MCCO FAMILY

Mudasir Zahoor is great. He was super helpful and seemed to have a great command of the program and how it functioned. All my needs were met.

notes to self® socks

We have used Webgility for several years and have been very satisfied with the app and the support. Mudasir is one of the support team that we talk to often, and he always provides excellent support with whatever we need.

The Sandbox Children's Boutique

Himanshu did a great job at helping figure out my issue super quick! Webgility has the best customer service I have ever come in contact with! This app is fantastic!

Titan Abrasive

Webgility is a fantastic app with outstanding customer service. We've been using Webgility for years with different online stores and they've always pulled through for us. Highly recommend!

Treats for Chickens

Mudasir did a great job at helping me navigate an international order. I love Webgility: fast, prompt and ALWAYS solves my problem!

LOVE Reusable Bags

Himanshu was super helpful with setting multiple location for our inventory to be pulled from from our Shopify account.
We recommend it webgility for shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12