QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Absolute New York Panamá

Himanshu helped me connect my Shopify account with Quickbooks. He was extremely helpful throughout the entire set up process. I could not have set it up without him and his detailed explanations and assistance.

Grow It All Inc. Toronto/GTA - Indoor/Outdoor Hydroponic Supplies

Very good team to help with implementation, look forward to using this product. Palash is very knowledgeable and explains processes very well.

Persimmon Creek Gifts

This software is worth the money! The application is helping me keep my inventory quantity and price updated between Quickbook POS and Shopify. It has also helped me add product to Shopify in a much faster manner, than before, as I can push items from my POS to Shopify. It has saved me hours of work and I am extremely happy with it. The entire team at Webgility was professional and accommodating and I would recommend to anyone who has Quickbooks POS and Shopify.

The French Shoppe

Palash was very helpful in getting this set up for us. It is a very good system. Great support and implementation.

The Sports Bunker.com

Webgility and Quickbooks, what a great combo! Now I can quickly update my website with inventory counts as well as download completed customer orders! Guess what, with the time I save I can focus on improving the overall business!

Oh, and have a problem? Webgility tech support will work with you until you are running smoothly.

Thanks Webgility

Shop Whimsicality

Shahji was wonderful! We are feeling great about the new program and know it will help us streamline sales from shopify and QBPOS. Glad to be on board with Webgility!

American Collegiate

Webgility is very helpful with orders transferring between Shopify and QuickBooks and this help us to reduce the time working on these transactions, Himanshu was very helpful when we migrate our systems.

Lurella Cosmetics

Webgility is such a great product for our company and it is definitely a must if you want to get a full picture of your store and want to track your inventory correctly. Also, their support team is amazing, always available and are more than happy to help you. Shout out to Kanishk for helping me with my issue. Great guy and very knowledgeable!

All Star Truck Parts

Great for keeping inventory up to date with Quickbooks. Support team (Vinayak) is very helpful if there are bugs or issues or you just need help with something.

Wild By Nature CBD

Using Webgility along with Shopify and Quickbooks has been an unbelievably g experience and the support team is fantastic especially Himanshu

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29