QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Chilau Seafood & Pepper Sauce

Himanshu was great in helping we setup with the Shopify and Quickbooks online integration. Initially I download the desktop app which was incorrect and he helped me get setup with QuickBooks Online. Will post an updates once I use this more.

Renee Taylor Gallery

I use this app to sync my QuickBooks POS to my online store. The customer service is very good. Nikhlesh was extremely helpful when I had a syncing issue due to my special use case. It's a powerful program that can be used in a number of ways. I highly recommend it!

Bolt Motorcycle Hardware

There is no perfect solution for every single company and their various applications, but this program is constantly updating to meet the changing ecommerce landscape. We use Webgility across several ecommerce channels to integrate with our QuickBooks. Their technical support is excellent. I have very specific requirements to keep our inventory levels accurate and have seen the developers create special plugins to try to meet my company's requirements. The tech support alone is worth the money.

MyToque

Excellent customer service provided today by Nikhlesh. Still working on getting orders to upload properly in QuickBooks.

Robin's El Dorado

Himanshu Patil helped us figure out sales tax issues, import Quick Books sales and was very helpful through out the entire process. Thank you!

Claire Burke Home Fragrance

Customer service was awesome. Nikhlesh was very helpful and I got everything resolved. Webgility online is connected to Quickbooks.

Leanis on Fort Myers Beach

Been using Quickbooks POS with webgility for almost 1 year now. We have had excellent customers service and help any time we have questions! Thank you!

Jackson Hole Spirits and Spice

Kanishk has gone up and beyond helping us with the issue. He noticed that we needed to be upgraded. He was very kind and willing to explain thing until we fully understood the process.

Savage Enterprises

Himanshu is very helpful, Thank you for your amazing support and for the tips and tricks of downloading order and posting to Qucik Books, really appreciate it!..

TruBeef | TruOrganicBeef.com

Nikhlesh Verma, our Webgility Expert is amazing!!! He is very knowledgeable regarding inventory sync in QBO, Shopify, Webgility. He is very patient, accommodating & beyond helpful. A great asset to Webgility.