Reviews (899)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation of data syncing between Shopify and QuickBooks, saving significant time. It's praised for handling complex transactions, multi-currency, and multiple websites, along with its inventory management features. The app's integration with both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop is valued for effortless management of multiple sales channels. However, some merchants suggest improvements such as batch order options and better sales tax calculations. The app's exceptional customer support and user-friendly onboarding process are also highly commended. It's seen as a game-changer, streamlining accounting processes and eliminating manual data entry.

January 14, 2022

Vipin was very professional and knowledgeable. He helped me with our QuickBooks integration flawlessly. Definitely recommend!

mtrsuperstore
About 7 years using the app
Edited May 1, 2020

Just got off the phone with Kanishk. He was extremely helpful in fixing the issue that we have been having. Even though it took some time, overall the experience was excellent.

Bonjour Petit
Almost 7 years using the app
December 17, 2021

We couldn't do what we do without Webgility and Quickbooks. Kshitij from Webgility has saved the day once again. Extremely friendly, Patient and has wonderful teaching skills. Hope this helps promote him to the highest position. We thank you. Sincerely, Abby & Donna

Absolutely Abigail's
Over 6 years using the app
January 21, 2022

We have been using Quickbooks Sync for a while now and it saves a lot of time processing our web orders. Thank you Aman P!

Bison Coolers
About 6 years using the app
April 14, 2022

Hands down the best app to connect Shopify to Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise. Webgility support is very responsive and can usually handle any issue within a matter of minutes. A great company and a great app overall.

Motion RC
About 6 years using the app
Edited January 21, 2020

I'm speechless. Thrilled everyday to be using this app. The best customer service I've experienced. The friendly and most capable people will be taking care of me like Shekhar.

01/21/2020 Once again Shekhar came to my rescue and helped me fix the issue I was having.

Red Boar Chain & Fastener Call 208-597-3500
About 5 years using the app
Edited March 21, 2023

I started this journey after a very bad experience with a competitor application. I have to say this has been night and day. The team Deep and Prerit have held my hand through this process. We were successful in getting my Shopify Stores connected to Webgility and Webgility connected to my QuickBooks. Any and all questions that I had they found an answer for! It is great the amount of personalization they are able to achieve. I look forward to using this application to streamline my order process, improve accuracy and provide more time for the more important things - Connecting with Customers.

Browning Trail Cameras
About 5 years using the app
March 1, 2022

Good support from aman pachori and webgility today to sync my products to my store and update my app on a new computer. Very helpful and supportive.

COMFORTWIZ
Over 4 years using the app
March 21, 2022

Ashish Did a good job helping me solving problem in no time Must recommend webgility great app to work with alogn with QuickBooks Webgility is great integration tool We have been using webgility since long time

HEIDI DAUS®
About 4 years using the app
May 8, 2015

Very easy to install, set up, and use for shopify to quickbooks updating / syncing. We love it saves us time and eliminates transfer errors! No brainer for what we are doing.

EZ Anchor Products