Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Auto-email; popup alerts; restocked notification; SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ucky

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great so far! I've just been setting up and figuring out the button layout etc. and the live chat staff respond really quickly and are so helpful!

LUHO CANDLE CO.

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Useful app, helpful staff I would recommend people to try it out and see if this would work for their store.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Your Turn Games

Mariadel was extremely quick to respond to my question and was very helpful. The alerts were very well and are simple to set up.

Bijouterie Lepage

Quelques problèmes de programmations du bouton mais j'ai eu du soutien rapidement par l'équipe technique et ça a été réglé rapidement!

Decor Handles

Location South Africa

so far so good. I was looking for an affordable way to notify customer that a product is back in stock. this app does just that. Mariadel was very helpful with instructions on how to put the button where i wanted it. Awesome. Would just like one feature, the app doesn't notify you when someone subscribes. This would be handy as I don't check the app daily.

pathlesspedaled

Time spent using app 25 minutes

So far so good. Hit a snag with setup, but Mariadel fixed it in 2 minutes. Really appreciate such responsive customer service.

MĀYĀ Amsterdam

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great and fast help, would suggest it to anyone. The people are also caring and genuine, top quality!

DIEVIER

excellent and fast!! helped me right away and solved all my issues. Great customer service and easy to use

montescollective

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Got super quick customer service when I was lost with a feature. Problem solved in < 2 minutes. Thanks!!!

DayTripper

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I have just setup this app and required some assistance in doing so. Mariadel responded to my message within minutes and fixed my issue quickly. She went above and beyond to help with the setup and even suggested other useful tips to make my app integration even better. I would highly recommend this app for the amazing customer service!