4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to track out-of-stock items and grow email lists. Its customizable features, integration with platforms like Klaviyo, and a free plan for growing businesses are also valued. The customer support team is often commended for their quick and effective service. The app is particularly beneficial for businesses with regular use products, offering a customizable "Notify me" button that aligns with the store's theme.

Edited February 8, 2023

Great app and customer service. Quick response and easy to use tools. Our team are very open to new improvements.

extrasuperfashion
Channelwill replied February 10, 2023

We are very glad to know that you are happy with us. We are devoted to being your partner toward success and we will ensure the best services for you. If you need help, please let us know.
Happy Life!
Claire❤️.

July 19, 2022

Have been using this app for months, and so far, any issue I have, I've had great support and is fixed quickly. Great app add-on!

Red1RC

Hi,

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Back In Stock Team

February 9, 2022

Great app with exactly what I need to advance my business. I had some questions around functionality and their response time and information is great. 5 star

The Trading Card Master
July 4, 2022

Customer support was super helpful as I was trying to integrate this app! Highly recommend this app and team of developers.

My Big Adventure
December 29, 2022

my problem is solved,she was helpful and very kind.My problem is solved..............................

ROCCOBAN
Germany
Channelwill replied December 30, 2022

Happy Life!
Claire❤️

August 23, 2022

Fonctionnalité très pratique pour tenir informé vos clients d'un retour en stock d'un produit, merci au support très réactif.
Je recommande cette application

MonJardinBio.com
France

Dear,

Sealapps Team

November 23, 2021

I love this app! It was so easy to set up and the developers are so kind, helpful & very quick to respond to any questions.

Koala Fabrics
Channelwill replied November 23, 2021

Dear firends at Koala Fabrics,

Thanks for your trust and kind reviews!

We'll keep on improving our app and stay easy to use. And we are alwasy here to give you better support! If there's anything else don't hesitate to let us know~

So glad to be with you.😘

Best regards,
Sealapps

September 19, 2022

Great customer service. I had an issue and it was resolved quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend.

SoftwareCW
Channelwill replied December 3, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We value your comments and we are dedicated to improving our services best for you. If you need anything please contact us. Happy Life!
Nona❤️

May 11, 2022

App is great so far! was able to customize it to go perfectly with the theme I'm using! highly recommend it for anyone needing back in stock service

Veeda Bella

Dear,

Sealapps Team

January 7, 2022

I had a little trouble setting this app up as the buttons were looking weird in my theme but it was due to some coding. Shermelia was so helpful to look at it for me. If you have any issues the support team and developer is very helpful! After everything was fixed, I love the way it looks on my store. Works as intended and you can even remove all the SealApps branding for FREE! Your customers will love this when items are not in stock. It carries your website to the next level. Amazing!

Let's Get Customized
Trinidad & Tobago
Channelwill replied January 8, 2022

Dear Friends at Let's Get Customized,

Thank you so much for your support and kindness!

We are so glad that we can help you! And thanks so much for your praise to Shermelie, we will do better to bring you a better user experience!

Wish you all the best!😘