Free plan available
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
September 4, 2019

Straightforward and useful. No strings attached - nice of the creator to not ask for any money with this.

Tributary Teas
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 28, 2019

Muito bom,pois podemos ter uma melhor relação com os nossos clientes com essa ferramenta.Logo ele é muito útil para nós.

LEVEZZ
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 28, 2019

I was caught up in the whole Beeketing fiasco with apps that were pulled from the Shopify platform. I'm pleased to say that this app is a worthy replacement to the app that I used to use!

BiasLighting.com
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
August 28, 2019

I used another app and I didn't really like it but very happy with this excellent app - and it's free - thanks

ComfyPet Products
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 27, 2019

i really used this app. it is highly recommended. it will get the job done without any effort mentioned!

Urban Jewel
Time spent using app: 23 days
Edited August 27, 2019

I did't find this app helpful for the most part. There are other apps that offer better features for $0 . Good concept but didnt like the spam email addresses that was showing up in my customer list.

Chiquebysha
Time spent using app: 9 days
August 26, 2019

good to keep contact with customers

smart place + entertainment
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited August 26, 2019

Okay was a little worried about this app, but I'm back now to let you all know that its great!!! If you are looking for a email to be sent to your subscribers automatically then this is it. This app allows you to customize your template email and add logos and images to it. Along with social media icons that you can link directly pages. I had trouble at first but their customer service team on chat was working on it while I was sleep. Great app! Thanks.

ICONIC DRAGON
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 25, 2019

i just started tho. Am yet to see if it works to my satisfaction. I dont know what to say, its like am being force to give a review

THE VLAMSMALL
Ghana
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 25, 2019

Really good App. it works, beautiful and easy to use. got this app to substitute Happy Email, and i just regret not doing it earlier. thank you

KittenWorld