Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto Thank You Email, Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletter

contradiction.org

pretty good so far looks like a really good handy tool I will get a lot of use out of. Instead of emailing each customer one by one I can have my whole list updated in a few clicks! :)

OK BAY ONLINE STORE

Location China

i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it i like it

Galactic Wells

Time spent using app About 2 months

it is really easy and simple to use, the generic template was pretty spot on and I am hoping this works well.

Tu Rincón Zen

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Estoy empezando a usarla, pero mi nivel de inglés es bastante bajo, y no sé si lo estoy configurando bien. Parece una aplicación buena.

Modesticosmetics

love it, it helps me to get what I need to get done. It's a free way to advertise as well. I think they should offer coupon codes within the template

ultamatesuperstore

great app to use gives customers good feed back have good day using it its a 5 star ratings try it for your self nice app gain trust

Classic Vintage Home LLC

easy to use, very useful and it is for free. What more can you ask for. I am excited about using this app in my online store.Thank you so much.

Charlestine & Company

I believe that this app will be very beneficial to my online store. Automation is King. I have one less task to complete, so I can now key in on other aspects of my online business.

Kings and Queens Closet

I used this app because it help me to send thank you email to customers who visited or purchase form my store

babylifestile

Location Bahrain

I used this app to help send email to customer after buy products like this idea thank you very much