Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto Thank You Email, Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletter

Kitchen Kelp

Location Indonesia

Yeahh, this is so cool considering it's free!!
and it's
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ making app

Tiny Fries

Time spent using app About 4 hours

SDFVGB,NKM;JKUYGTYDSTRAEWXGFVJBKNJMLKMLKJBGUYGTUFY5FBHJBHBHYGTFTYFVHGVGVHJHJBHJBHBHBKHBHBHBYHGGJKVVH

torredon.com

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 9 minutes

good website/app, helps you with automatic email. perfect for persons with not much time. easy to use

Advanzdeals

aasfrgthrjrdyjtdyjtjtjtyjtrjtyktuktyukukyukyilyilyliyilylyilyilylyulylututykryetjetjaeahaethsrrjryjtduktduktu

KJ's Merchandise

I just started my online store, and i decided to download the app, for the email services. writing my own thank you letter. the only issue I have is not being able to exclude my address, I don't want customers just popping up at my house. it wouldn't allow me to delete that part.

ElephantsJoy

idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Proud&EXquisite

I used this app for email marketing and to help my business in making it easier for women to shop for there sizes

Crafter Oks

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 9 minutes

So far so good. Just installed it and I can't really say much about it's performance. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing here on out.

value & merit

Location Malaysia

Autoketing's apps have a clean interface, easy to use and I'm grateful that these apps exist. Although the apps now work splendidly, I wish there was an all-in-one app for even easier navigation.

XeriX

Location Sri Lanka

All your apps are really amazing !!! I have installed auto reply email app and currency converter app.