Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto Thank You Email, Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletter

Kieria Samone Cosmetics

I used this app to get automated thank you emails. Its working perfect for me so far. It was very easy to access.

DudleyDudzz

This crap doesn't even work. It really makes you look bad. I've contacted support and nothing has been done. Do NOT download this app.

September 24, 2019

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Our support team will support contact you via email to solve the problem. Please sympathize for us.
Best regards

Bozsky

Time spent using app Over 1 year

i just download the app,so hopefully i seen some changes within my store.I really hope this really work...................................................................

Lubn Inc

Love it. Highly recommend! Please install to your Shopify account and give it a try. I have recommended to my friends.

Adora Brushes

Very bad way to make business, this way I don't predict a great future for Autoketing. I did not receive an email warning me about the decision. Instead, a new customer advised did not receive the email with discount codes. I logged in I found:

IMPORTANT!!!

Dear our valued customers!

We have tried to maintain Thank You Email as a free app to best support you. Unfortunately! We can not afford to maintain the service when the number of customers is growing.

This is beyond our control. We are required to close your free service from 11/11/2019. We apologize to you for this abruptness. However, to continue using the service and supporting us, please upgrade to a paid plan on the billing page. We hope that you can sympathize and help us continue to grow.

Just like that! There is NO WAY I will continue business with Autoketing, this is just bad practice.

Then, if I really need to upgrade while I find another app:

November 15, 2019
Thanks for your feedback. We are building the cost plan for the app. It takes a few days. We will notify you when it's done.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We hope you still consider using our app in the future.
Kind regards

Overall, $7.00 is not a big deal BUT, Autoketing already established a really bad precedent, you sign up for something and wake up tomorrow with another surprise. No trustworthy nor worth my money to them.

It's all about accessories

Location Jordan

thanks for the hard work
it makes the store look more professional one
keep going on' . thank you letter is important to customers relationship. it's a good experience with thank you email

Tributary Teas

Straightforward and useful. No strings attached - nice of the creator to not ask for any money with this.

LEVEZZ

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Muito bom,pois podemos ter uma melhor relação com os nossos clientes com essa ferramenta.Logo ele é muito útil para nós.

BiasLighting.com

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I was caught up in the whole Beeketing fiasco with apps that were pulled from the Shopify platform. I'm pleased to say that this app is a worthy replacement to the app that I used to use!

ComfyPet Products

Location New Zealand

I used another app and I didn't really like it but very happy with this excellent app - and it's free - thanks