Free plan available
Developer
Autoketing
4.6
April 27, 2020

Just downloaded it and installed it then customized my email template. hoping this will work for me! maybe raise the free limit to somewhere closer to 50?

UrbaVeg
Time spent using app: 5 days
Autoketing replied May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We're glad you felt great when using the app. It's something we've been working hard on and we're glad that our efforts have resonated with you.

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

April 23, 2020

wow you guys cancelled the free side! Thats a bummer well ill find another one thanks again anyway

The New Leaders
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Autoketing replied April 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We still have a free plan with 10 free products. You can try it.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards
Autoketing team

April 19, 2020

awesome solution to thanks clients, 100% recommended, we at TheAVLStore.com use it as a main email automator

AllAVStore
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 17, 2020

So far so good, looking forward to using this more often then upgrading my fingers are crossed. !!!!

Cave Scents
Time spent using app: 15 days
April 16, 2020

So... Does this app just not function at all? I have set everything up 100% properly and there hasn't been a single email sent out. You also can't set them up to send after orders as it falsely advertises. I would gladly change my review if they fix it. The email support responses were generic and not very helpful.

Keep in mind, I have paid the $7 + and additional $7 for 10,000 emails.
I'm a bit confused on why this just is not working. I will try ending and re-installing but I already built the email so it's tremendously annoying.

Thanks, hope this helps others and that they respond.

Sneak Foot Co
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Autoketing replied April 21, 2020

We fixed the problem.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards