Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Awesome OnlineStore

Testing right now, so far so good......................................................................

Jake 'n' Jasp

This is a good app. However comes with limitations with templates. It can only send emails to the first time customers. I would like to have more flexibility in customization of columns resizing and custom email signatures etc. Hopefully they will add these feature along with drip-mail campaigns templates. The fact that this app is free is attractive.

LEVEZZ

Muito bom,pois podemos ter uma melhor relação com os nossos clientes com essa ferramenta.Logo ele é muito útil para nós.

contradiction.org

pretty good so far looks like a really good handy tool I will get a lot of use out of. Instead of emailing each customer one by one I can have my whole list updated in a few clicks! :)

Galactic Wells

it is really easy and simple to use, the generic template was pretty spot on and I am hoping this works well.

Tu Rincón Zen

Estoy empezando a usarla, pero mi nivel de inglés es bastante bajo, y no sé si lo estoy configurando bien. Parece una aplicación buena.

Kings and Queens Closet

I used this app because it help me to send thank you email to customers who visited or purchase form my store

babylifestile

I used this app to help send email to customer after buy products like this idea thank you very much

torredon.com

good website/app, helps you with automatic email. perfect for persons with not much time. easy to use

Maeso

This seems really easy and simple to customize at the moment! Great if Autoketing decides to have an email automation app next. Seems to be a fantastic free option for welcome email ...But just a question, can we adjust this to just being a WELCOME email when they sign up for our mailing list and not a THANK YOU email when they purchase (since there is already an automated email by Shopify)? Thanks!