Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

finesseflair

Most people spend so much time trying to get a customer that when they finally land the sale they forget to continue marketing to them. Automating allows you to send an email to a customer after they’ve placed an order on your store. Since a customer has just purchased with you, they’ll be much more likely to open an email from you – they might even expect it. Introduce yourself as the founder of the company and build a personal connection with your customer, and promote your great brand. Try delaying sending the email so that customers don’t assume it’s automated.

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much for sparing the time to share your experience when using the app with us. Your feedback is inspirational for the team to work harder and harder to bring the best experience to our customers.

Ab Stimulator

ldcmlsmcmsmmldmfl;a;sml;asmmdlalmflfml;kmsdlmdkkdkkdmkamlmslmlmdmlamsdlsalldlsmlsdlmlsdml;mefomoefml;fmlmwoemodmlasmldsamlmwomsdlm odsmodsoadsdlsmldsm ododoadomdl sla

June 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further information.

Autoketing Team

NailFuel Bar

highly recommended by one of my colleagues, so I downloaded it and installed to use on the store. thank you

June 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We're glad you felt great when using the app. It's something we've been working hard on and we're glad that our efforts have resonated with you.

MadMonkeydeals

great app this help a lot to us.but there is only one problem email limit in free period only 10 please incress it at least 20 or 30.

June 7, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor. The team have worked hard to provide the best experience for customers. Hope you do enjoy the current app version!

Hotfitspro

very good! I like it.so good!Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

June 3, 2020

Thanks a bunch. Hope your store is going well!

M.Clay Fashion

as the app theme says thanks. the app is amazing, it connecting automatically and the thanks texts is there already

June 2, 2020

Thanks for your review. We're glad that you're satisfied with the app.
Have a wonderful day!

Victoria's Journals

a nice personal touch. something we all need as people and customers. recommended app. I use it for my new webpage: victoriasjournals.com

May 28, 2020

Thanks for your review. Hope your store will blossom even more in the future with the assistance of your app.
Have a nice day!

Quiver of Rubies

I like how easy it is to use this app! Sends and automatic email after purchase! Just what I needed! Thank you

Pawtrait.dxb

Great app. It makes you feel you did write the email.
Have not check yet if it works or not but I am about to. thank you.

It was great. your clients will be happy to receive a thank you email.

The only issue you might face is when you submit a review it will keep asking you to tell you about your experience

Good app totaly recommend it

May 25, 2020

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of Autoketing. Hope your store will skyrocket sale in the future with the assistance of our app.

DNDsportswear.com

It was really easy to customize and work through thank you so much for allowing me to use and being a part of my up coming business

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your review. We do appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.